Brancaia Chianti Classico 201675cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of Brancaia Chianti Classico 2016
Brancaia Chianti Classico 2016 (Sangiovese and Canaiolo)
TASTING NOTES OF Brancaia Chianti Classico 2016:
- View: Brancaia Chianti Classico 2016 presents a ruby red
- Nose: presents a complex nose releasing woody aromas, spices and fruit.
- Mouth: This medium-bodied wine revealing a great texture, fleshy tannins and a long finish.
WINE PAIRING: Roast beef au jus, beef stew with vegetables and barley
GRAPES: Sangiovese 85% and 15% Merlot
It was in 1981 when the Swiss couple Brigitte and Bruno Widmer fell in love with the abandoned Brancaia estate (Castellina in Chianti).More about the Winery
Reviews of Brancaia Chianti Classico 2016
- View: ruby red.
- Nose: aromas of black and tropical fruits.
- Mouth: good intensity of the bright flavors of dark berries, coffee and flowers, a long finish and aromatic.
GRAPES: 80% Sangiovese, 20% Merlot
WINE PAIRING: grilled meats, beef, roasts, stews, fish dishes and grilled pasta with heavy sauces.