Château de Beaucastel Châteauneuf-du-Pape Blanc 201675cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||white wine|
|Vintage:||2016 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Châteauneuf-du-Pape (Rhône, France)|
|Winery:||Château de Beaucastel|
|Grapes:||Bourboulenc, Clairette, Counoise, Grenache, Marsanne, Mourvedre, Muscat, Picpoul, Picardan (Noir), Terret Noir, Syrah, Viognier, Vaccarèse, Cinsault, Roussane, Muscardin|
Description of Château de Beaucastel Châteauneuf-du-Pape Blanc 2016
Château de Beaucastel Châteauneuf-du-Pape Blanc 2016 (Bourboulenc, Clairette, Counoise, Grenache, Marsanne, Mourvedre, Muscat, Picpoul, Picardan (Noir), Terret Noir, Syrah, Viognier, Vaccarèse, Cinsault, Roussane and Muscardin)
- View: Pale linked to his youth with green highlights gold. Its brightness reveals a certain freshness.
- Nose: a rich nose, composed of different aromas with notes of white fruit, white flowers and spicy notes like vanilla. It also feels minerality mixed with notes of honey.
- Mouth: On the palate, we find the honeyed notes and minerality. Floral and fruity flavors are discreet and provide a pleasant complexity to this wine.
VINEYARD: Chateauneuf du Pape.
GRAPES: 80% Roussanne, 15% Grenache, 5% Picardan, Clairette and Bourboulenc.
AGEING: This is a reproduction made in 30% and 70% in vats part of a traffic jam after 8 months.
PREPARATION: The harvest is done manually for this high quality wine. then a traditional method is applied with a pressing and fermentation tire part 30% and 70% in vats occurs.
PAIRING: blends perfectly with braised beef and other poultry cooked with spices, for example, tarragon and summer truffles. For cheeses, associate it with goat cheese, County, Abondance or Tomme refined. It will also be good with baked or stewed fish and seafood.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 12 °C
How to serve
Some would argue that Beaucastel needs no introduction, but this website aims to cater for both, wine-lovers and beginners, and therefore I will continue. Beaucastel is regarded by many as one of the top estates, if not the top estate, of Châteauneuf du Pape, in the Southern Rhône Valley. Whereas others focus on Grenache, with a mixture of other varieties, Beaucastel uses a high proportion of Mourvèdre, matching the contribution from Grenache in the final blend.More about the Winery
Reviews of Château de Beaucastel Châteauneuf-du-Pape Blanc 2016
Château de Beaucastel Blanc 2015
- The nose has a lot of minerality with notes of white flowers, honey and marmalade.
- The mouth is round and rich in yellow fruits (peaches and apricots) followed by notes of salted butter caramel and a slightly salty finish.
- The production of white wine at Beaucastel is limited as they only have 7 hectares of white vines planted. The main variety is Roussanne, representing 80% of the blend.