Veuve Clicquot (Champagne)
£90.76 + £15.24 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£544.55 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£1,089.10 + £45.13 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 1.39 points for each unit bought
Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum is a Champagne produced by the legendary French wine cellar Veuve Clicquot, which produces premium quality sparkling wines since 1772. With such a long tradition of wine culture it comes to no surprise that the 1893 bottle of Veuve Clicquot, which was found in the Torosay Castle, Scotland, in 2008, is now considered a real treasure.
Technical sheet · Veuve Clicquot Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsPâté or foie grasPastryMussel patePastries and sweet cream|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Veuve Clicquot
Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: A beautiful color, golden yellow reflexes, fine lather.
- Nose: powerful and pleasant, fruity at first (white fruits, nuts), then finally avainillada and sweet-scented bread. Ideal balance between the aromas of grape varieties (fruit) and the aromas of aging in bottle (pastries).
- Mouth: On the palate, the attack is frank and dynamic, then giving way to a fruity harmony. The wine has some structure, which allows its classification in the family the Bruts structured and vinous. Persistence is extraordinary aromatic with fruity notes and spicy at the same time.
VINEYARD: Veuve Clicquot
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir
Who was the first to think of using the old quarries to stock champagne bottles? Although it is difficult to say, Veuve Clicquot did take advantage of the opportunity to increase cellaring space for its wines. In 1909, the House bought some magnificent chalk cellars, located on the Saint-Nicaise...
Buy Veuve Clicquot Wine:
Highlighted review about Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum
More reviews about Veuve Clicquot Brut Magnum
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Magnum
- This is an art in which the House of Veuve Clicquot excels. Our Brut Yellow Label reflects the superb vineyards we own and the consistent nature of our House style. The predominance of Pinot Noir provides the structure that is so typically Clicquot, while a touch of Pinot Meunier rounds out the blend. Chardonnay adds the elegance and finesse essential in a perfectly balanced wine.
- Grapes from as many as 50 to 60 different Crus go to the blending of Yellow Label. Traditionally, the proportion of each grape variety used is : 50 to 55% Pinot Noir - 15 to 20% Pinot Meunier - 28 to 33% Chardonnay.
- These figures vary slightly from year to year according to conditions. The Chef de Caves has to achieve the total consistency of taste, which makes Yellow Label so immediately recognisable, so utterly reliable both in terms of quality, colour and bouquet.
- He will draw on priceless Reserve wines for the blend: from 25 to 35%, sometimes as much as 40% to ensure the continuity of the House style. Each of these older wines - perhaps 9 years old - is kept separately to preserve the unique qualities of the vineyard and the vintage.
- First, Yellow Label looks beautiful: golden-yellow, with a foaming necklace of tiny bubbles. Next it is so pleasing to the nose: initially reminiscent of white fruits and raisins, then of vanilla and later of brioche. Note the fine balance between the fruity aromas coming from the grape varieties and the toasty aromas following the ageing in the bottle.
- The first sip delivers all the freshness and forcefulness so typical of Yellow Label with a symphony of fruit tastes following on. Here is a true member of the powerful Brut family, well structured, admirably vinous. The lingering aromas echo and re-echo, with each fruit or spice note distinct.
- Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label manages to reconcile two opposing factors - forcefulness and finesse - and to hold them in perfect balance. This consistent power to please makes it ideal as an aperitif, and perfect as the Champagne to enjoy with a meal.
Posted on 14/12/17 at 09.10
- View: Yellow with golden sparkles and tiny bubbles.
- Nose: intense and pleasant, fruit and brioche between notes of nuts, perfect balance between freshness of fruit and toast and vanilla notes.
- Mouth: champagne beautiful harmony of this great structure and freshness with intense fruity sensation.
VINEYARD: Veuve Clicquot
GRAPES: Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay.
WINE PAIRING: cured cheeses, caviar, white meats, vegetables, oily fish, raw seafood, meats, baked white fish.
TEMPERATURE: 7 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Posted on 14/12/17 at 09.04
The widow Clicquot, one of the two most famous French women of all (the other being Joan of Arc), conferred international renown on the house that bears her name, founded in 1772 and today possessing a fabulous vineyard of 363 ha.
Posted on 04/12/17 at 13.57
Veuve Clicquot Yellow Label Brut Magnum
- View: golden yellow foam collar of minute foams.
- Nose: white fruits, raisins, then vanilla, then brioche, delicate balance between the fruit flavors of the grape varieties and the toasty aromas after bottle aging.
- Mouth: fresh and forceful, a symphony of fruits, powerful, well structured, admirably vinous, persintentes aromas such as echo, with each note of fruit or other spices.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay.
PAIRING: as an appetizer and a whole meal.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%
Posted on 13/07/16 at 05.28
They've earned a new fan
Posted on 04/04/14 at 05.50
Posted on 03/01/14 at 05.36
I like Veuve Clicquot Brut Carte Jeune Magnum
Posted on 12/07/13 at 05.33
Veuve Clicquot Magnum was very nice
Posted on 16/04/12 at 04.53
Champagne Veuve Clicquot Brut Carte Jaune Magnum is awesome
Posted on 30/05/18 at 17.22
- It comes from the winery Veuve Clicquot and belongs to the designation of origin Champagne (France). It is made with Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier grapes.
- It is yellow with golden highlights and contains very small bubbles.
- Unravel fruity aromas with toast and vanilla notes well balanced.
- The palate is pleasant and very intense.
- It is made from a blend of about 50 wines.
- For a good quality, it is incorporated between 25% and 35% of reserve wines.
- It is an appropriate champagne to accompany meats, raw seafood, white and blue fish, vegetables, cheeses and caviar.