Taittinger Prestige Rosé
£56.65 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£339.93 + £21.11 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£679.86 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.84 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Taittinger Prestige Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Meunier (30%), Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Taittinger Prestige Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Prestige Rosé (Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: onion skin-colored with salmon trim, crown fine bubbles and a half.
- Nose: The nose of raspberries and memories appear red flowers, bread, vanilla and vinous notes.
- Mouth: The mouth is fresh and fruity, with hints of sweet citrus fruit character and velvety, silky. Final savory pastries with sweet memories.
VINEYARDS: Wine: Taittinger (Partez)
GRAPES: 70% between pinot noir and pinot Mernier and the other 30% is chardonnay
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Prestige Rosé
Posted on 29/01/12 at 21.37
Taittinger Prestige Rosé
More reviews about Taittinger Prestige Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Its aromas are fresh with wild strawberries and a hint of spice.
- On the palate this lively, fruity, fresh and elegant wine is balanced and smooth with good length and persistent flavours of crushed wild raspberry, cherry and blackcurrant.
- Overall, the Prestige Rose displays charm and subtle harmony of flavours.
- The fresh fruit flavours make this Champagne the perfect summer aperitif. However, it also goes well with fruit based desserts and selected cheeses.
- 45% Pinot Noir, 30% Chardonnay, 25% Pinot Meunier.
- L'addition method is used to make the Prestige Rose to ensure consistency and quality. 85% of the fruit is vinified as white wine and to this is added the other 15% that has been vinified as a red Pinot Noir wine from the best sources in Montagne de Reims and Les Riceys. This gives the Prestige Rose its distinctive salmon pink colour. The wine is aged for 3 years. The dosage is similar to the non-vintage. The Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose also has a high proportion of Chardonnay which is synonymous of the Taittinger style.
Posted on 25/11/16 at 15.00
Champagne Taittinger's origins date back to 1734 with the founding of the original House by Jacques Fourneaux. The Taittinger link was established in 1931 when Pierre Taittinger acquired the House. He was stationed at the Château de la Marquetterie when serving in the 1st World War and fell in love with the property and its vineyards and eventually purchased the company. Today, the Reims based House is one of the few key Champagne houses to remain owned and actively managed by the family named on the label.
Posted on 10/12/15 at 10.19
- View: Taittinger Prestige Rosé is pink. Fine bubbles and persistent foam.
- Nose: Fresh and young, aromas of red fruits (raspberry, cherry, cassis).
- Taste: Balanced, slightly velvety.
GRAPES: 70% Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier 30%
CELLAR: Champagne Taittinger