Taittinger Brut Réserve
£47.78 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£280.52 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£561.05 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.73 points for each unit bought
Taittinger Brut Réserve is one of the finest non-vintage Champagnes because of the large proportion of Chardonnay (40%) added, which makes him an exceptional Brut. Also, it is a very balanced Champagne and an absolute constant quality, so the Taittinger house is particularly proud
Technical sheet · Taittinger Brut Réserve
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsMeatFishSeafoodSnacks and appetizersWhite meatLobster|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Taittinger Brut Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Brut Réserve (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Taittinger Brut Réserve is deep golden yellow. Elegant and persistent bubbles
- Nose: Very expressive and open, mixed fruit and bakery scents. Aromas of peach, white flowers and vanilla.
- Palate: A harmonious freshness and vividness. A delicate wine with hints of fresh fruit and honey.
GRAPES: Chardonnay (40%), Pinot Noir (60%), Pinot Meunier
AGING: 36 months in bottle
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Brut Réserve
Posted on 19/04/18 at 11.58
Taittinger Brut Réserve
More reviews about Taittinger Brut Réserve
Posted on 12/01/18 at 13.00
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The nose is light and delicate with hints of fruits and brioche.
- The palate is lean, but has considerable depth and elegance with a long fresh finish.
- There is no specific drinking occasion for the Brut Reserve. Its elegance and lightness give it the flexibility to be the Champagne for the moment but it is always an excellent aperitif.
- 40% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir, 25% Pinot Meunier.
- Produced each year from 95% first pressings of Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay this is the definitive cuvee of Champagne Taittinger. It also includes a proportion of reserve wine to ensure consistency from year to year. Prior to release the Brut Reserve is aged for 3-4 years giving the wine depth whilst allowing the component parts to become fully integrated.
Posted on 22/07/13 at 17.03