Product not available in United States
£54.82 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK (United Kingdom)
£ You will receive 0.81 points for each unit bought
Only 2 units left!
If you liked Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose With Moulded Ice Jacket, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose With Moulded Ice Jacket
A bottle of champagne Taittinger Brut Prestige Rosé with a special packaging to keep it cold.
- View: vivid pink.
- Nose: beautiful intensity with aromas of red fruit (cherry, raspberry).
- Mouth: Very balanced, subtle flavors of fresh fruit.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
PREPARATION: made from a mixture of different crus of Champagne and different vintages, each providing a particular note to the final product. The most representative feature of Taittinger Brut Prestige Rosé is that just before the assembly is added a proportion of red wine from his vineyards to bring you so characteristic pink tint.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, rice fish, poultry, stew, foie, grilled seafood, raw seafood, white fish sauce and fruit desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose With Moulded Ice Jacket
Posted on 29/03/19 at 04.28
More reviews about Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose With Moulded Ice Jacket
Posted on 13/05/19 at 13.30
- View: Intense golden yellow, brilliant, fine and persistent.
- Nose: vanilla, lemon, pineapple, floral notes and herbs.
- Mouth: persistent and aromatic flavor, soft and sweet with...
Posted on 13/05/19 at 12.34
- View: Colors Taittinger Brut Prestige Rose With Moulded Ice Jacket are shining bright pink.
- Nose: Wide-bodied, intense and expressive emphasized by the fragrances of freshly...