Product not available in United Kingdom
£41.76 + £10.44 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
£ You will receive 0.64 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Taittinger Brut Millésimé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2012 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2012:
- View: pale yellow, fine bubbles, a generous backer rod.
- Nose: white and yellow fruit pulp, pear Williams, reina Claude, Mirabelle, white flowers and nuts.
- Mouth: fresh, rich, ripe and broad attack, dominated by fruit syrup, honey flows slightly final notes.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
PAIRING: white meat in sauce.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2012
Posted on 12/11/17 at 04.42
Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2012
- The fine sparkling Brut Millesime 2005 seduces by its well three-year maturity with elegant aromas of raisins and honey-sweet fruit and the characteristic finesse of a true Taittinger
- Allergens: contains sulfites
More reviews about Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2012
Posted on 19/10/17 at 04.38
Taittinger Brut Millesimato 2012
IDEAL CONSUMPTION: 2018/2025
GRAPES: 50% chardonnay, 50% pinot noir
Posted on 05/10/17 at 10.04
Posted on 28/09/17 at 04.47
Posted on 28/09/17 at 04.05
Taittinger Brut Millésimé Taittinger Blanc 2012
C is a champagne every moment as an aperitif or a wine on a sea fish in sauce or lobster thermidor
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2006
- View: Taittinger Brut Vintage Millesime 2006 is a pale yellow to bright again. The effervescence is clear with plenty of bubbles rising fed a line of foam present.
- Nose: The first nose associated minerality and even breadcrumbs fermentative aromas. It happens quickly a fruity, intense and sweet ending, which reveals fragrances of fresh fruit to lemon yellow, tangerine candy and floral notes of acacia honey.
- Mouth: The palate entry is fruity, all harmony and wealth. The average mouth is balanced, structured, smooth, releasing flavors of pink grapefruit with sugar. The finish is marked by a long, generous and complex vividness.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Folk Varieties
WINERY: Champagne Taittinger
Reviews about Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2004
- View: Taittinger Vintage 2004 is bright golden colour with a greenish hue.
- Nose: Fancy cakes, toast, citrus and sweet floral notes.
- Mouth: Good palate, very subtle bubble, notes of toast and citrus. Long on the palate and very aromatic.
TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
PAIRING: Seafood, fish and birds nobles
WINEMAKING: At least 5 years in the cellar before desgüelle six additional months.
Alcohol: 12 º
CELLAR: Champagne Taittinger
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay
Reviews about Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2002
The best of the meal was this wine.
It had been opened at a wine event.
Reviews about Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2000
This is very pleasing to the eye. Its aromas reminded me of yeast. A very light taste.