Taittinger Brut Millésimé 201275cl
This product is not available in United Kingdom.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2012
Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2012 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2012:
- View: pale yellow, fine bubbles, a generous backer rod.
- Nose: white and yellow fruit pulp, pear Williams, reina Claude, Mirabelle, white flowers and nuts.
- Mouth: fresh, rich, ripe and broad attack, dominated by fruit syrup, honey flows slightly final notes.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
PAIRING: white meat in sauce.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars built in the 4th century by the Benedictine monks from the Abbey of Saint Nicaise.More about the Winery
Reviews of Taittinger Brut Millésimé 2012
- View: Taittinger Brut Vintage Millesime 2006 is a pale yellow to bright again. The effervescence is clear with plenty of bubbles rising fed a line of foam present.
- Nose: The first nose associated minerality and even breadcrumbs fermentative aromas. It happens quickly a fruity, intense and sweet ending, which reveals fragrances of fresh fruit to lemon yellow, tangerine candy and floral notes of acacia honey.
- Mouth: The palate entry is fruity, all harmony and wealth. The average mouth is balanced, structured, smooth, releasing flavors of pink grapefruit with sugar. The finish is marked by a long, generous and complex vividness.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Folk Varieties
WINERY: Champagne Taittinger
- View: Taittinger Vintage 2004 is bright golden colour with a greenish hue.
- Nose: Fancy cakes, toast, citrus and sweet floral notes.
- Mouth: Good palate, very subtle bubble, notes of toast and citrus. Long on the palate and very aromatic.
TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
PAIRING: Seafood, fish and birds nobles
WINEMAKING: At least 5 years in the cellar before desgüelle six additional months.
Alcohol: 12 º
CELLAR: Champagne Taittinger
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay
The best of the meal was this wine.
It had been opened at a wine event.