Ruinart Brut Rosé
£64.14 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£384.82 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£716.60 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.98 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Ruinart Brut Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (55%), Chardonnay|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Ruinart Brut Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Brut Rosé (Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
- View: rose petal, delicate, light orange reflections. vivid and light bubbles, persistent cord.
- Nose: subtle, fresh, notes of exotic fruits, berries, pink, Granada, complex, intense, marked presence of primary aromas.
- Palate: full entrance, sweet effervescence, round, fresh, cheerful, elegant, with hints of mint and aranja.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir,
PREPARATION: blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir (Premiers Crus mostly) and 20% -25% of reserve wines from previous vintages two.
WINE PAIRING: Fish, whitefish, Blue Fish, seafood, entrees, desserts, snacks, cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
Alcohol content: 13%
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about Ruinart Brut Rosé
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
Ruinart Brut Rosé
More reviews about Ruinart Brut Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Presented in an elegant 18th century style bottle, this champagne reveals such a fresh, distinctive, rose petal pink colour. To be served as an aperitif, followed by poultry, white meats.
- A blend of 45% Premier Cru Chardonnay and 55% Premier Cru Pinot Noir of which 18% is vinified in red.
- Of orange-yellow appearance, rose petal colour. Very fine, profuse and sustained long-lasting bubbles. A very fine nose, subtle and fruity: small red berries such as redcurrant and blackberry. A very intense wine.
- A vigorous taste , and well-balanced palate. A fine, smooth, and supple wine with notes of morello cherry. A relatively long finish.
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 24/08/15 at 16.12