If you liked Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml (Chardonnay)
- View: Pale yellow
- Nose: Aromas of smoky, toasty, mineral, ripe pears and flowers.
- Mouth: apple, citrus and walnut. Dry finish.
CELLAR: Champagne Ruinart
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
More reviews about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml
Posted on 13/12/18 at 09.29
- View: pale golden, faint greenish reflections, delicate string of fine bubbles.
- Nose: tremendous aromatic richness, remarkable notes of ripe...
Posted on 27/11/14 at 05.38
Posted on 17/01/13 at 05.10
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml is an impeccable wine
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 28/04/17 at 12.37
- Very elegant
- The taste is fresh and the champagne is made from 100% Chardonnay grapes
- This is absolutely one of...
Posted on 05/04/17 at 11.47
TIME to taste it: great bargains
IDEAL CONSUMPTION: 2017/2020
TEMPERATURE: 6/8 ° C
PAIRING: appetizers and seafood dishes
GRAPES: chardonnay 100%
Posted on 13/07/16 at 04.53
- View: Very beautiful golden yellow Pi ¢ it with light green reflections, brilliant and luminous color. Active and persistent effervescence release.
- Nose: The first nose of great...
Posted on 29/05/15 at 11.28