Ruinart Blanc de Blancs is made from grapes from the Premiers Crus of the Côte des Blancs and Montagne de Reims. Pleasant and lively, it is a gastronomic and seductive champagne. Ruinart is a luxury brand of "Grand Chic" and contemporary, converted into a real symbol of aesthetics.
Technical sheet · Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Pairing:||SeafoodStartersMeatFishBluefishWhitefishCrabPâté or foie grasWhite meatFoie|
2016 Gold Medal - Mundus Vini
2015 Silver Medal - Mundus Vini
2014 Gold Medal- Mundus Vini
2013 3* - Le Guida Hachette des Vins
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||92|
If you liked Ruinart Blanc de Blancs, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTE: Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
- View: Beautiful, golden yellow color, characteristic of the Chardonnay. Intense light, long-lasting foam.
- Nose: Very clear and intense in the primary aromas, hints of fresh citrus, floral nuances.
GRAPE VARIETY: Chardonnay
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8ºC.
PAIRING: An ideal accompaniment to foie gras, seafood, grilled and baked fish.
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
More reviews about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
Posted on 12/06/18 at 10.58
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 13/12/18 at 09.29
- View: very beautiful golden yellow, intense light, rich lather with a persistent ring.
- Nose: clear and intense notes of fresh citrus mainly lime and...
Posted on 28/08/17 at 07.44
Posted on 24/02/16 at 10.20
- View: pale gold, light green highlights beautiful, thin and light bubbles, a delicate and persistent rosary.
- Nose: fresh fruit predominance of...