R de Ruinart Magnum is a safe bet. Produced by one of the oldest champagne houses, R de Ruinart is really perfect as an aperitif but is powerful enough to accompany a good meal. Its blend dominated by Chardonnay made it a round soft and fleshy champagne, very well balanced. The Magnum format is ideal for sharing great times with friends or family.
Technical sheet · R de Ruinart
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (50%), Chardonnay (40%), Pinot Meunier (10%)|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||88|
If you liked R de Ruinart Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
R de Ruinart Magnum (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
- View: R de Ruinart Magnum is very brillanteAmarillo golden yellow gold, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface.
- Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the predominance of fruity aromas (pears).
- Mouth: The mouth is balanced encounter. Tough and durable, full-bodied and ripe fruit aromas. Pleasant, lingering finish.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 º C
PAIRING: Baked white fish, cheese maroilles, Coulommiers
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about R de Ruinart Magnum
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04
More reviews about R de Ruinart Magnum
Posted on 24/10/16 at 12.11
- View: yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: fine and fruity aromas of pear white meat and nuts (hazelnut, almond), then notes of white flowers, aromas of...
Posted on 03/07/16 at 05.29
Posted on 24/02/16 at 10.19
- View: Golden, brilliant yellow. Fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: very delicate nose, good intensity, with a predominance of freshness and fruit aromas...
Posted on 07/08/15 at 09.03
Posted on 11/03/14 at 05.24
It is dazzling
Posted on 25/01/14 at 05.46