R de Ruinart
£46.81 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£395.26 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£790.52 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.72 points for each unit bought
By becoming a House of Champagne back in 1729, Maison Ruinart was the first champagne producing-company to ever be established. Located in Reims, in the heart of the world-famous Champagne region, this company has continued to be at the forefront of the champagne world, distributing its exquisite line of champagnes around the world for more than two centuries.
To taste "R" De Ruinart is to taste the original Ruinart. This fine champagne carries fine Chardonnay grapes the Côte des Blancs and Montagne de Reims terroirs in its heart, with 40% of the final blend carried by the fruitiness and elegance that only Chardonnay can provide. The remaining grapes are a blend of 49% Pinot Noir and 11% Meunier, each of which fills out the body and adds additional flavour and aroma to the blend. At least 20% of the final blend is made using wines reserved from the previous two years, giving a bit of extra maturity and depth of flavour to the wine.
The result is nothing less than a classic champagne that has been beloved around the world for centuries. This delicate, elegant spirit is the perfect choice for any celebration that may arise. Golden yellow with persistent bubbles that will dance across the tongue, "R" De Ruinart is fruity and well-balanced wine that promises to make your special occasion that much more special.
Technical sheet · R de Ruinart
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Awards:||Guide Gault Et Millau: Note 15/20|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||88|
If you liked R de Ruinart, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
R de Ruinart (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface.
- Nose: He is very delicate on the nose with good intensity, highlights its freshness and the dominance of the fruity aromas (pears)
- Palate: The palate is balanced encounter. Robust and durable, full-bodied and ripe fruit aromas. Pleasant, lingering finish.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
TEMPERATURE: 8 ° C
Alcohol level: 12. 50%
PAIRING: White fish baked cheese Maroilles, Coulommiers
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about R de Ruinart
Posted on 16/12/15 at 07.47
R de Ruinart
More reviews about R de Ruinart
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- R de Ruinart is a fine wine. On the nose notes of white fruit predominate. On the palate the wine is both round and soft. A champagne to celebrate every occasion in life. Blend - 40 % Chardonnay, 60 % pinot noir of which 25 % reserve wines.
- Appearance - Golden yellow colour with a beautiful brilliance. Very good mousse and fine bubbles.
- Nose - A very delicate, fresh, and fruity nose, showing notes of white fruits mainly pear. Beautiful intensity.
- Taste - Harmonious, vivacious and lively wine. Well-balanced, full, with aromas of ripe fruits (greengage). A pleasant, lengthy finish.
Posted on 21/01/13 at 17.26
Champagne Ruinart Brut 75Cl
Posted on 27/03/19 at 12.11
- View: R de Ruinart has a bright yellow enameled with pale green reflections. Its effervescence is fine and persistent.
- Nose: this vintage reveals first notes of sweet chestnut, coconut and freshly baked bread. This quickly gives way to look sweet aromas of flowers (lily, muguet, bitter orange) and citrus (bergamot, citron). So insinuated also highlight some mineral notes (wet rock, flint) and iodine.
- Mouth: The palate is characterized by a frank yet silky entry and sustained by mineral notes. Then known air through the freshness of citrus and hints of gentian. The very long, end rests on notes of grapefruit and kumquat rind and slightly saline perception.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier.