Pommery Brut Royal Magnum
Vranken Pommery Monopole (Champagne)
£84.15 + £15.24 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£504.88 + £30.69 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£589.02 + £35.23 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 1.29 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Pommery Brut Royal
If you liked Pommery Brut Royal Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Vranken Pommery Monopole
Pommery Brut Royal Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Champagne Pommery Brut Royal Magnum is pale yellow with slight greenish
- Nose: nose lively, fresh and delicate in which citrus notes of red berries and white flowers bring a touch of joy unparalleled
- Taste: small red fruit is bringing elegance and vivacity claim this round and ample champagne, whose sharpness persists until the end. A harmonious champagne palate never tires
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 º C
PAIRING: delicious as an aperitif
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
GRAPES: one that favors chardonnay ensamablaje
Vranken Pommery Monopole
Vranken - Pommery Monopole. The Group's principal activities are the production and distribution of wines and champagnes. The Group operates under 3 major segments: Champagne, Services and Porto. Under the Champagne segment, the Group undertakes the production and sale of champagne. Under the...
Buy Vranken Pommery Monopole Wine:
Highlighted review about Pommery Brut Royal Magnum
Posted on 06/09/19 at 13.12
Pommery Brut Royal Magnum
Pommery Brut Royal Magnum is produced following the method Champenoise. The first fermentation takes place at a temperature of 16ºC, thus avoiding loss of subtle inherently volatile aromas. Wine is carefully clarified in each process step to remove the lees. Three years of bottle aging.
Champagne Pommery Brut Royal Marida perfectly with roast pork, rich fish, like salmon and tuna, seafood and soft cheeses.
View: In view appears with a pale yellow with light green highlights.
Nose: lively, fresh and delicate nose where citrus notes of small red fruits and white flowers bring a touch of joy unparalleled.
Palate: small red fruits are affirmed bringing elegance and liveliness to this round and wide champagne, whose sharpness persists until the end. Harmonious champagne that never misses the palate.
Champagne ALCOHOLIC Pommery Brut Royal Magnum: 12, 5 degrees.
More reviews about Pommery Brut Royal Magnum
Posted on 16/07/15 at 11.28
- View: Pommery Brut Royal Magnum is pale yellow with faint green highlights.
- Nose: Lively and cheerful, fresh, happy, fine, delicate and generous.
- Mouth: Elegant and lively mouth. Small assertive notes of red fruits. A rich round delicate wine that lingers in the mouth. In short, clean taste, without dryness. A very smooth wine which never fades on the palate.
Grapes: 35% Chardonnay, 35% Pinot Noir and 30% Pinot Meunier.
WINERY: Champagne Pommery
Posted on 10/02/14 at 05.43
Posted on 13/09/18 at 17.23