Pol Roger Brut Vintage 200975cl
Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2009
You will like to know that…
Looking for a unique champagne for a special occasion? Here you are right: The Roger Brut Vintage 2009 consists of 60% Pinot and 40% Chardonnay and ripens in the Montagne de Reims and Côte des Blancs. This champagne was only produced in limited quantities and is therefore something very special. The Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2009 matured in the cellar for 8 years before it was launched on the international market. We are sure this luxurious champagne will convince you.
Description of Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2009
Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2009 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2009:
- View: Beautiful golden straw color.
- Nose: Delicate notes of fresh honey, jam, grapefruit and lime.
- Mouth: Elegant and harmonious on the palate predominance of fresh and fruity notes with.
VINEYARD: In the cellars of Pol Roger in the region of Champagne-France.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay.
AGEING: Stay in cellars for 8 years before going to market.
PREPARATION: Under the traditional method based Crus 30 wines, strains and different vintages with malolactic fermentation.
WINE PAIRING: As an aperitif and during meals.
TEMPERATURE: 11 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5 °
Reviews of Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2009
- The finish is long and dry. This is a classy mid-term vintage from Pol Roger that will continue to improve for at least 5 years in bottle and in magnum for 10-12 years.
- Typically this has the power to match fine dining and would work well with lobster or other crustaceans as well as rich or pungent or spicy dishes.
- Vintage champagne is by definition the wine of a single year and it must rely on the success of that harvest alone. Vintage champagne is therefore produced only when all the necessary components of climate, grape quality and ripeness at harvest come together for the winemaker to produce a wine of optimum intensity, structure and balance.
Deep colour at first sight. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. The grape had presence.
Would pair it with some kind of special meat.