Pol Roger Brut Vintage 200875cl
Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2012
You will like to know that…
Looking for a unique champagne for a special occasion? Here you are right: The Roger Brut Vintage 2008 consists of 60% Pinot and 40% Chardonnay and ripens in the Montagne de Reims and Côte des Blancs. This champagne was only produced in limited quantities and is therefore something very special. The Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2008 matured in the cellar for 8 years before it was launched on the international market. We are sure this luxurious champagne will convince you.
Description of Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2008
Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2008 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2008:
- View: Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2008 presents a very light yellow with green highlights
- Nose: floral aromas, fruity, empyreumatic
- Boca: is tender, very dry and medium-bodied
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot noir
WINERY: Champagne Pol Roger
Pol Roger is a French champagne house that crafts a high-quality line of sparkling wines from the heart of the Champagne region. This small house places top importance on quality, not quantity and is known around the world for the elegance, finesse, and balance of its wines. With the sublime Sir Winston Churchill, the fine line of vintage champagnes and the beautiful non-vintage range, Pol Roger offers a full range of champagnes for all audiences.More about the Winery
Reviews of Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2008
- The finish is long and dry. This is a classy mid-term vintage from Pol Roger that will continue to improve for at least 5 years in bottle and in magnum for 10-12 years.
- Typically this has the power to match fine dining and would work well with lobster or other crustaceans as well as rich or pungent or spicy dishes.
- Vintage champagne is by definition the wine of a single year and it must rely on the success of that harvest alone. Vintage champagne is therefore produced only when all the necessary components of climate, grape quality and ripeness at harvest come together for the winemaker to produce a wine of optimum intensity, structure and balance.
Deep colour at first sight. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. The grape had presence.
Would pair it with some kind of special meat.