Pol Roger Brut Vintage 200275cl
Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2012
Description of Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2002
Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2002
- View: Pol Roger Brut Millésimé 2002 has an intense golden yellow colour, effervescence
- Nose: A delicate nose composed of aromas of fresh fruits, white flowers and soft spices.
- Mouth: A broad, fresh and velvety, rich mouth gorgeous fruit flavours and pastry
TEMPERATURE: between 6 and 8, °
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
CELLAR: Pol Roger
GRAPES: 60% pinot noir et 40% Chardonnay
Pol Roger is a French champagne house that crafts a high-quality line of sparkling wines from the heart of the Champagne region. This small house places top importance on quality, not quantity and is known around the world for the elegance, finesse, and balance of its wines. With the sublime Sir Winston Churchill, the fine line of vintage champagnes and the beautiful non-vintage range, Pol Roger offers a full range of champagnes for all audiences.More about the Winery
Reviews of Pol Roger Brut Vintage 2002
- The finish is long and dry. This is a classy mid-term vintage from Pol Roger that will continue to improve for at least 5 years in bottle and in magnum for 10-12 years.
- Typically this has the power to match fine dining and would work well with lobster or other crustaceans as well as rich or pungent or spicy dishes.
- Vintage champagne is by definition the wine of a single year and it must rely on the success of that harvest alone. Vintage champagne is therefore produced only when all the necessary components of climate, grape quality and ripeness at harvest come together for the winemaker to produce a wine of optimum intensity, structure and balance.
Deep colour at first sight. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. The grape had presence.
Would pair it with some kind of special meat.