Pol Roger Brut Rose 201275cl
Pol Roger Brut Rose 2012
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Nero|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of Pol Roger Brut Rose 2012
Pol Roger Brut Rose 2012 (Chardonnay and Pinot Nero)
- View: Bright pink with fine and persistent bubbles, anticipating the delicate mousse on the palate.
- Nose: The nose offers aromas of fresh red fruits, fine pastries and light spicy end.
- Mouth: freshness and elegance displays, with floral notes, dried fruit and a powerful finish.
VINEYARD: Champagne Pol Roger
GRAPES: 60% Pinot noir, 40% Chardonnay
AGEING: aged 7 years before his throat cut and put on sale.
PREPARATION: alcoholic fermentation takes place at a low temperature (18 ° C) in stainless steel tanks with temperature control, with each variety and each plot production separately to the final mix. All wines undergo a malolactic fermentation
WINE PAIRING: Accompanies perfectly grilled salmon or sushi. It also combines well with fruit tarts.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: between 6 and 8 ° C.
Pol Roger is a French champagne house that crafts a high-quality line of sparkling wines from the heart of the Champagne region. This small house places top importance on quality, not quantity and is known around the world for the elegance, finesse, and balance of its wines. With the sublime Sir Winston Churchill, the fine line of vintage champagnes and the beautiful non-vintage range, Pol Roger offers a full range of champagnes for all audiences.More about the Winery
Reviews of Pol Roger Brut Rose 2012
- The nose has aromas of red fruits and summer berries.
- On the palate the first impression is freshness with notes of fragrant wild strawberry, this develops into creamy ripeness with a hint of vanilla.
- If the wine is allowed to blossom in the glass, a further layer of citrus aromas appears, with notes of grapefruit on the finish.
- The wine boasts a linear structure and rare finesse complemented by intensity of flavour.
- This is a Rose Champagne with great personality.
- The Brut Rose 2006 is the ideal choice to accompany fish such as grilled salmon or even sushi. It also marries perfectly with fruit tarts and other fruit desserts; try pairing with a forced Rhubarb fool, the sharpness of the fruit complementing the elegant structure of the wine.
Its intense colour attracted me. Yeasty and notes of bakery on the nose. Caramel flavour.