Pol Roger Brut Réserve
Pol Roger (Champagne)
Pol Roger Brut Réserve is a balance between power and finesse. It combines wonderfully structure and vinosity, elegance and freshness. More than a sure bet, it's a must. All the know-how of the house is revealed in this ability to recreate each year a constant assembly in style and quality.
Pol Roger Brut Réserve is composed of the 3 most important grape varieties of Champagne. Pinot Noir brings structure, body and power. Pinot Meunier, freshness, roundness and fruitiness. And finally, Chardonnay brings aromatic complexity, finesse, elegance and lightness.
For a special occasion, choose Pol Roger Brut Réserve and enjoy the elegance of this champagne together with your beloved ones.
Technical sheet · Pol Roger Brut Réserve
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Pol Roger Brut Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Brut Réserve (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: The Pol Roger Brut Réserve has golden straw color.
- Nose: (particularly pear and mango) accompanied by light notes honeysuckle, white jasmine, vanilla and fruit aromas brioche.
- Mouth: flavors of cooked fruit (quince, apricot jam) are highlighted. At the end they endure fruity and spicy notes.
VINEYARD: Pol Roger. Grapes Pol Roger Brut Réserve from different vineyards: Pinot Noir is mainly produced from some of the best crusts Reims mountain; the pinot meunier comes from several scabs Vallée de la Marne and the area of Epernay and chardonnay comes from Epernay and some of the best scabs of the Côte des Blancs.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier
AGEING: The wine matures in underground warehouses located 33 meters below street level. Rest for at least three months before being released.
PREPARATION: Once the grapes are harvested, the grapes are pressed immediately. The wort remains at a temperature of 6 ° C for 24 hours. Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel at a low temperature (18 ° C). The second fermentation (prize de mousse) and ripening take place in a controlled environment cool. Each bottle is given a traditional removed (manual) before tasting and dosage.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif or to accompany a meal.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 08.06 ° C
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a whole...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
Highlighted review about Pol Roger Brut Réserve
Posted on 27/09/15 at 00.11
Pol Roger Brut Réserve
Green apple, anise, bread, intense, crunchy, bitter. 90 points.
More reviews about Pol Roger Brut Réserve
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- On the palate there are notes of stone fruits, a certain nuttiness and a hint of honey supporting the freshness of the acidity. UK stock receives an additional 6 months post-disgorgement ageing so it is ready to drink upon release but cellaring for a few years will reveal greater depths.
- The aperitif champagne par excellence but one which has sufficient backbone to be drunk with fish and even spicy dishes.
- Brut Reserve is blended from 30 still base wines from different vineyards, different vintages and the three main grape varieties which dominate the champagne region: Pinot Noir contributes body, depth of character and life-extending tannins and comes from the villages of the Montagne de Reims - Verzy, Verzenay, Mailly, Ambonnay, Mardeuil and Louvois; Chardonnay provides the lightness, elegance and finesse and is drawn from Epernay itself and the villages of the Cote des Blancs - Cuis, Oiry, Oger, Vertus, Moussy and Chouilly; Pinot Meunier supplies youthful freshness, vigour and plump character with the grapes coming from the Vallee d'Epernay - Vincelles, Venteuil, Troissy, Damery, Vandieres, Brugny, Chavot, Monthelon and Pierry.
- Grape: 33% Pinot Noir, 34% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Meunier.
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 01/12/15 at 11.03