Pol Roger (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Pol Roger, known as the champagne of the "Knights" for its distinction and elegance, has long been a favorite of the British royal family and personalities who have left their mark on history, such as Winston Churchill. Champagne Pol Roger has become an icon of refinement and infinite pleasure, born in the coolest and deepest wineries in the region which allow it to develop those fine bubbles that give it its light, elegant yet at the same time vigorous and jovial character. The undisputed dedication and patience of at least two vintages and three varieties of champagne are what provides that subtle aroma dominated by white flowers, green apple, brioche and a touch of minerality, with delicate notes of stone fruits on the palate and walnut that holds freshness and acidity in perfect balance. When it comes to elegant and distinguished celebrations, Pol Roger Brut Réserve Nebuchadnezzar champagne is sure to be a companion of indisputable elegance.
Technical sheet · Pol Roger Brut Réserve
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||1500cl Other volumes|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Pol Roger Brut Réserve Nebuchadnezzar, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Brut Réserve Nebuchadnezzar (Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Pol Roger Brut Nebuchadnezzar:
- View: beautiful pale yellow color, a fine and abundant bubbles.
- Nose: aromas of pear, mango and jasmine.
- Mouth: harmonious with pleasant freshness, with apricot, quince and acacia honey, a balanced final between power and finesse.
VINEYARD: Pol Roger
GRAPES: 33% Pinot Noir, 33% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Meunier.
WINE PAIRING: ideal as an aperitif and an excellent accompaniment to a meal.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a whole...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
Highlighted review about Pol Roger Brut Réserve Nebuchadnezzar
Posted on 27/06/17 at 14.40
More reviews about Pol Roger Brut Réserve Nebuchadnezzar
Posted on 16/07/18 at 11.46
- View: pale straw yellow, fine foam.
- Nose: aromas of apple, toast, yeast and citrus.
- Mouth: medium-bodied and semi-dry, ripe...
Posted on 09/07/17 at 05.21
Posted on 07/12/16 at 14.56
- View: straw yellow color, an opulent effervescence, but extreme finesse.
- Nose: an incredible mineral and aromatic purity, fresh notes of...
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- The house represents the exact style you erwartet- of high class champagnes and can produce...