Pol Roger (Champagne)
£494.86 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Pol Roger Brut Reserve Methuselah right now.
Technical sheet · Pol Roger Brut Reserve
You may also be interested in...
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Brut Reserve Methuselah
TASTING NOTES OF Pol Roger Reserve Methuselah:
- View: straw yellow color, abundant and fine effervescence.
- Nose: powerful and attractive nose, aromas of fruit (pear, mango ...), notes of honeysuckle and white jasmine, brioche and vanilla.
- Mouth: a sharp and dynamic attack, a beautiful harmony and a pleasant freshness, a certain structure. On the palate, flavors of cooked fruit (quince, apricot jam), beeswax, aromas of acacia honey, hints of both fruits (candied orange, tangerine), spices (cardamom, anise), remarkable aromatic persistence.
VINEYARD: Pol Roger
GRAPES: 33% Pinot Noir, 33% Pinot Meunier, 33% Chardonnay.
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a whole...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
Highlighted review about Pol Roger Brut Reserve Methuselah
Posted on 05/12/17 at 15.53
More reviews about Pol Roger Brut Reserve Methuselah
Posted on 16/07/18 at 11.45
- View: straw yellow, fine and abundant bubbles.
- Nose: white fruit (pear), floral notes (jasmine), vanilla and brioche.
Posted on 03/11/17 at 20.04
In general, neither hot nor cold.
Posted on 05/12/16 at 05.31
It doesn't stop to amaze me
Posted on 31/03/17 at 13.42
- The house represents the exact style you erwartet- of high class champagnes and can produce...