Pol Roger Brut Réserve Magnum
Pol Roger (Champagne)
£344.99 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£689.98 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£1,379.96 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 3 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK
£ You will receive 5.29 points for each unit bought
Pol Roger, known as the champagne of the "Gentlemen" for its distinction and elegance, has been the favorite of the British royal family and characters who have marked history, such as Winston Churchill, for years. The Pol Roger champagne, which has become an icon of refinement and infinite pleasure, is born in the coolest and deepest wineries in the region, which allows you to obtain those fine and abundant bubbles that give it its light, elegant and at the same time vigorous and jovial. The undisputed dedication and patience of at least two vintages are what provide that exact point to get subtle aromas of pear, mango and notes of jasmine, the harmonious and pleasant freshness of apricot, quince and acacia honey and a balanced finish between power and finesse. The Pol Roger Brut Réserve Magnum champagne is an excellent choice when it comes to balancing tastes, it will surely make our celebrations full of elegance and finesse from the toast to the farewell.
Technical sheet · Pol Roger Brut Réserve
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (33%), Pinot Meunier (33%), Pinot Noir (33%)|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Pol Roger Brut Réserve Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Brut Réserve Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES: Pol Roger Brut Réserve Magnum
- View: Golden straw yellow, abundant bubbles
- Nose: Fruity aromas of pear and mango, light flavours of honeysuckle and white jasmin, vanilla and brioche notes.
- Mouth: Frank and dynamic attack, flavours of cooked fruit, fragrances of beeswax and acacia honey. Longlasting aromas of fruity and spicey notes.
VINEYARD: Pol Roger
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir,
AGING: 4 years 33 meters below sea-level
PREPARATION: First débourbage at the press house, second in the winery at 6ºC for 24 hours. Separate alcoholic fermentation at 18ºc in stainless steel vats followed by malolactic fermentation before the blending.
PAIRING: As an aperitif or through the whole meal
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a whole...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
More reviews about Pol Roger Brut Réserve Magnum
Posted on 08/11/18 at 13.05
- View: Golden straw, abundant and fine bubbles.
- Nose: powerful and attractive nose, aromas of fruit (pear, mango), light flavors of honeysuckle and jasmine white, also vanilla and brioche.
- Mouth: flavors of cooked fruit (quince jelly, apricot jam), fragrances of beeswax and acacia honey, long-lasting flavors like candied orange peel and spicy notes (cardamom, anise).
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay.
PAIRING: seafood: oysters, clams and lobster.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Posted on 07/12/16 at 14.43
- View: bright yellow
- Nose: intense citrus and floral notes
- Mouth: mineral, fruity, dry
APPELLATION: Champagne (France)
VINEYARD: Pol Roger
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Meunier:
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%
Posted on 23/06/16 at 05.25