Elaboration of Pol Roger Brut Blanc de Blancs 2002
Pol Roger Brut Blanc de Blancs 2002
- View: Pol Roger Brut Blanc de Blancs 2002 shows a pale gold
- Nose: Trainee with notes of white peach, citrus and herbs.
- Mouth: Crisp and citrus, with great finesse and good acidity.
Grapes: 100% Chardonnay.
WINERY: Champagne Pol Roger
Pol Roger is a French champagne house that crafts a high-quality line of sparkling wines from the heart of the Champagne region. This small house places top importance on quality, not quantity and is known around the world for the elegance, finesse, and balance of its wines. With the sublime Sir Winston Churchill, the fine line of vintage champagnes and the beautiful non-vintage range, Pol Roger offers a full range of champagnes for all audiences.More about the Winery
Reviews of Pol Roger Brut Blanc de Blancs 2002
- The nose exudes notes of dried fruits and hazelnut, which combine harmoniously with touches of citrus and exotic fruits. As the wine opens up in the glass, it reveals aromas of peach and apricot.
- On the palate, the first impression is clear-cut and incisive. The wine beguiles with its balance between vibrant youth and rich maturity. Fresh notes of citrus are underpinned by a bright acidity.
- The aftertaste is persistent but delicate and leaves a lasting impression of great refinement.
- This is a champagne bursting with elegance.
- The Brut Blanc de Blancs 2012 is exclusively made from Chardonnays selected from the Grands Crus of the Côte des Blancs : Oiry, Chouilly, Cramant, Avize and Oger. Produced in limited quantities, this Cuvée has been aged for 7 years in our cellars before being released onto the market.