Piper Heidsieck (Champagne)
£24.38 + £14.64 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£302.34 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£604.68 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.37 points for each unit bought
The exquisite Piper-Heidsieck Brut is made mainly from Pinot Noir grapes grown in the region of Champagne, Pinot Meuniers and Chardonnay. It also incorporates wines that belong to different vintages and is vinified in the traditional way; thus, the process ends with a thirty-month aging process to ensure that the grapevines are mixed and emanate their best attributes.
The Piper-Heidsieck Brut stands out for its intensity, for the exquisite presence of carbon dioxide, for the harmony it achieves, for its expressiveness and for its potency. It is ideal to accompany any special occasion and will surprise you with its incomparable quality.
Technical sheet · Piper-Heidsieck Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
2014 - Grand Gold - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
2012 - Gold - Japan Wine Challenge
2011 - Champagne of the Year - Hong Kong Wine Challenge
2011 - Gold - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
2015 - Gold - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
2015 - Commended - Decanter World Wine Awards
2015 - Bronze - International Wine & Spirit Competition
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||86|
If you liked Piper-Heidsieck Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Piper Heidsieck
Piper-Heidsieck Brut (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES: Piper-Heidsieck Brut
- View: Bright and clear, straw yellow tones.
- Nose: Fresh notes of white spring flowers such as hawthorn, evolving into more fruity notes with hints of toast.
- Mouth: Vivid and fresh in the mouth. The citrus notes take on a certain character combined enthusiasm and softness, lightness and insolence.
WINERY: Piper Heidsieck
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Meunier and Chardonnay.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: between 8 and 10 ° C.
PAIRING: Ideal for appetizers, seafood and cold starters.
Buy Piper Heidsieck Wine:
Highlighted review about Piper-Heidsieck Brut
Posted on 26/02/19 at 13.13
More reviews about Piper-Heidsieck Brut
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Piper Heidsieck Cuvee Brut
- Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier grapes give Cuvée Brut its structure and elegance. Reserve wines from earlier years are used to create a more rounded blend and ensure the originality of the Piper-Heidsieck style. The wine's harmony develops over the course of slow ageing in Piper-Heidsieck's chalk cellars.
- Ideal for drinks with friends, cocktail and garden parties, nights spent enjoying every moment until dawn's early light, informal fish and seafood dinners, 'nouvelle cuisine' surprises all manner of choice is permitted! A wine that celebrates joie de vivre, and the pleasure of getting together with the people we love.
- 20cl bottles come with their own Piper straws.
Posted on 07/01/20 at 17.13
TASTING NOTES OF Piper Heidsieck Cuvée Brut :
- View: Straw yellow, abundant fine bubbles.
- Nose: pastries, fresh bread, baked apple, a light background of citrus and smoky notes.
- Mouth: good body, with an acidity very point's got a fresh start to finish, apple, notes of almond, a pleasant and lingering taste.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: soft cheeses, white fish, blue fish and seafood.
TEMPERATURE: 4-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Posted on 07/01/20 at 17.13
Are you looking for a unique drink for a special occasion? You have come to the right place! We present you the Piper Heidsieck Cuvée Brut which will enchant you with a fruity taste. The magazine Wine Spectactor awarded this Champagner of Piper Heidsieck 92 points, making it one of the best Champagners in the world in 2019.
Behind the red label hides the gold of a great sparkling wine. This luxury drink is made from a cuvée made from the best grapes of the Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay grape varieties.
Fresh fruits with delicate and fine bubbles dominate the palate. The finish is reminiscent of fresh grapes, with hints of freshness and aniseed. With the Piper Heidsieck Cuvée Brut of Piper Heidsieck you drink pure luxury.