Piper Heidsieck (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Piper-Heidsieck Brut is a Champagne that seduces with its vivacity and mousseux. A Champagne, whose golden and red emblem is easily recognizable. Its assemblage of primarily Pinot make this Piper-Heidsieck Brut a sparkling with character and a perfect companion for aperitives.
Technical sheet · Piper-Heidsieck Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (70%), Chardonnay (20%), Pinot Meunier (10%)|
2014 - Grand Gold - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
2012 - Gold - Japan Wine Challenge
2011 - Champagne of the Year - Hong Kong Wine Challenge
2011 - Gold - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
2015 - Gold - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles
2015 - Commended - Decanter World Wine Awards
2015 - Bronze - International Wine & Spirit Competition
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||86|
If you liked Piper-Heidsieck Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Piper Heidsieck
Piper-Heidsieck Brut (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
TASTING NOTES: Piper-Heidsieck Brut
- View: Bright and clear, straw yellow tones.
- Nose: Fresh notes of white spring flowers such as hawthorn, evolving into more fruity notes with hints of toast.
- Mouth: Vivid and fresh in the mouth. The citrus notes take on a certain character combined enthusiasm and softness, lightness and insolence.
WINERY: Piper Heidsieck
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Meunier and Chardonnay.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: between 8 and 10 ° C.
PAIRING: Ideal for appetizers, seafood and cold starters.
Buy Piper Heidsieck Wine:
Highlighted review about Piper-Heidsieck Brut
Posted on 26/02/19 at 13.13
More reviews about Piper-Heidsieck Brut
Posted on 01/12/15 at 11.07
Aromas: The very first impressions are of bright, fresh mornings. They then lead into more fruity notes such as summer apple and pear, then...
Posted on 17/12/13 at 16.28
- View: Piper Heidsieck Brut has brilliant colour and clear straw yellow tones together.
- Nose: The nose, the first impression is fresh notes of white spring flowers such as...
Posted on 31/05/13 at 05.16
Piper Heidsieck Brut Cuvee was the best wine
Posted on 14/02/13 at 05.04
Piper Heidsieck Cuvée Brut is very good
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 12/05/17 at 05.28
- View: Color light golden Champagne par excellence
- Nose: Dominance of fresh fruit, such as pears and roasted apple and some notes of citrus fruits like tamarind Chinese
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
Posted on 29/01/17 at 05.13
- View: bright gold
- Nose: medium intensity toasted, nuts, flowers and sweet citrus
- Palate: The wine is powerful, the palate with good balance
small and abundant bubble