Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut Magnum
Perrier Jouët (Champagne)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£67.50 + £4.45 Shipping (7 - 9 days)
Shipping: Bodeboca ES (Spain)
£ You will receive 1 points for each unit bought
Perrier Jouët created the first Brut Champagne in 1856, aiming to satisfy the needs of the English palate. So the Cellar Master significantly reduced the amount of sugar in his cuvées. Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut was born. Today it's cellar master Hervé Deschamps, who is on the same quest for perfection and quality and perfectly recreates the Perrier Jouët style with each vintage.
Technical sheet · Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||StartersFishSeafoodSnacks and appetizers|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Perrier Jouët
Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES: Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut Magnum
- View: A pale and sparkling yellow robe, suggestive of vivacity.
- Nose: Delicate, elegant and balanced. Fruity aromas of cherry plum, lemon and bergamot orange followed by notes of butter, madeleine cakes and vanilla sugar.
- Mouth: Ample and vivid, round and vinous elegance. Fresh balanced Champagne with a long finish.
VINEYARD: Perrier Jouët
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir,
PAIRING: Poultry, root vegetables or asparagus
Buy Perrier Jouët Wine:
More reviews about Perrier-Jouët Grand Brut Magnum
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Its Grand Brut is pleasant and elegant, with subtle aromas.
- A very light, unusually fine champagne.
Posted on 26/05/15 at 14.34
- View: Perrier Jouët Grand Brut Millésimé Magnum is light yellow, bright, evoking their tone
-Nose: The nose shows, in opening an vinosity maduresz and dominated by spicy and fragrant. The fragrances of ripe yellow fruits, exotic fruit (pineapple), flower honey that are installed, giving the wine its fruity character and consistent
- Mouth: The mouth presents a balance between breadth and vivacity, giving the wine a vinous expression and elegance round
TEMPERATURE: 7 to 9 ° C
PAIRING: goes perfectly with soft starters, with scallops and oysters
WINEMAKING: Made from the first cuvées from Grand Cru vineyards. With second fermentation in bottle and aged for three years in underground cellars at a controlled temperature.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
CELLAR:Perrier Jouët Champgagne
GRAPES: 20% Chardonnay, 40% Pinot Noir, and 40% Meunier, 12 à 14% réserve wines (wines two à previous three years)
Posted on 23/01/14 at 05.48