Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé
Perrier Jouët (Champagne)
£62.10 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£443.54 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£887.09 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.95 points for each unit bought
Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé is a champagne that combines vinosity and roundness, but at the same time maintains a lively and fresh spirit. It is a large, structured cuvée, with 20% reserve wines, which creates a balance between the consistency of Perrier-Jouët's style and the effects of the vintage's climate.
Built on the model of the Grand Brut cuvée, this cuvée is slightly enriched with Chardonnay to compensate for the contribution of the vinosity of red wines. Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé combines the elegance and finesse of Chardonnay (25%), the structure of Pinot Noir (50% of which a part vinified in red) and the fruitiness of Pinot Meunier (25%).
According to the chef de caves Hervé Deschamps, Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé is the gourmet wine of the Maison's collection, a generous and spontaneous blend. All lovers of rosé champagne will find in this cuvée the perfect wine for all occasions.
Technical sheet · Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (50%), Chardonnay (25%), Pinot Meunier (25%)|
2016 Médaille d’Or catégorie Champagne Rosé – GILBERT ET GAILLARD
2016 Médaille d’Or catégorie Champagne – INTERNATIONAL WINE CHALLENGE
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Perrier Jouët
Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
- Eye: Salmon pink, with light orange reflections.
- Bouquet: Fruity, with notes of red berries, raspberries, wild strawberries. Also present floral notes.
- Flavour: lively and intense, delicate and complex. Long finish.
VINEYARD: Perrier Jouët
Grapes: 50% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay, 25% Pinot Meunier.
PRODUCTION: Composition of about fifty crus, with the addition of about 20% of reserve wines. Dosed about 10g/L depending on the vintage.
Aging: Matured in the cellar for three years.
PAIRING: Aperitif, exotic and spicy cuisine (Indian), poultry, dessert with red fruits.
Buy Perrier Jouët Wine:
Highlighted review about Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé
Posted on 15/12/10 at 19.49
Un Champagne para una ocasión muy especial
For Champagne tasting this year coincides with the 1st Uvinum. For this Rosé Champagne is elegant and above all to enjoy for a special snack. A perhaps overly expensive for what it is but want to tell you, sparkling for me will always be one of the best!
More reviews about Perrier-Jouët Blason Rosé
Posted on 13/06/19 at 07.28
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Orange blossom and rose preserve, cherry and blackberry. The distinctive fruity notes of Blason Rose derive from the red Champagne wines skilfully picked out from the best crus by the Cellar Master. Perrier Jouet Rose is a generous, fleshy and sensual wine, at once fresh and intense, with aromas revealed superbly by a meal of sweet and savoury combinations, such as duck breast with candied fruit.
- A generous, fleshy and sensual wine, at once fresh and intense, with aromas revealed superbly by a meal of sweet and savoury combinations, such as duck breast with candied fruit, or with a hot dessert like a red fruit sabayon. The House's choicest gourmet treat.
Posted on 25/06/15 at 08.36