Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque 201275cl
Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque 2012
You will like to know that…
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (50%), Pinot Meunier (5%), Pinot Noir (45%)|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque 2012
Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque 2012 (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: pale golden yellow, with greenish reflections.
- Nose: unique and delicate bouquet; notes of citrus, white peach, pear and grapefruit combine with pineapple and spring flowers, marzipan and sweet spices.
- Mouth: Distinctly mineral, but always round and silky; elegant and long persistence.
DOMAIN: Perrier Jouët
GRAPES: 50% Chardonnay, 45% Pinot Noir, 5% Pinot Meunier.
ELABORATION: Vinification according to the traditional Champagne method.
BREEDING: Aged for at least 10 years in the cellar before the compulsory disgorgement of the bottles.
FOOD PAIRINGS: Aperitifs, fish, crustaceans, white meats, Catalan lobster, desserts.
SERVICE TEMPERATURE: 8-10ºC
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
How to serve
Perrier-Jouët is a benchmark in the world of champagne. The maison is located in the commune of Épernay, in the department of Marne, and owns about 266 acres of vineyards in the Champagne region. Since its foundation in 1811, Perrier-Jouët has dedicated itself to small-scale production and, in more than two centuries of history, has relied on the collaboration of only 7 Maître de Chai, who have been able to preserve the secrets of a unique style. Today, it is part of the Pernod Ricard group.More about the Winery
Reviews of Perrier-Jouët Belle Epoque 2012
- This subtle wine is the fruit of an astonishing year marked by a very mild winter and an exceptional spring.
- Appearance: Light gold with an almost radiant clarity and fine, vibrant bubbles.
- Nose: Magnolia, honeysuckle and citrus aromas (bergamot, orange, lemon peel) clothed in just-ripe pear and peach notes with a hint of minerality.
- Palate: Bold initial flavours are followed by a wonderfully persistent crystalline freshness, revealing white fruit flavours complemented by notes of almond milk.