Mumm Le Rosé
G.H. Mumm (Champagne)
£43.37 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£336.53 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
£673.07 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.66 points for each unit bought
Mumm Le Rosé (also known as Mumm Grand Cordon Rosé, Mumm Cordon Rosé or Mumm Brut Rosé) is a delicate and elegant rosé champagne, perfect for glamorous summer nights.
G.H. Mumm designed the first pink champagne as early as 1860. However, it was not certain that the "Royal Rosé" would convince consumers. Today this champagne is known under the name Mumm Le Rosé .
Excellent, delicate, wonderful, this enchanting pink champagne is obtained through a process that respects the traditional champenoise method of Rosé Brut. Pinot Noir dominates this cuvée and lends it character, while Chardonnay brings finesse and elegance.
Mumm Le Rosé is a champagne that goes well with exquisite and delicious dishes, in more traditional and sweeter combinations or more modern, for example in combination with smoked salmon or Iberian ham. A champagne to celebrate and accompany the best dishes in good company.
Technical sheet · Mumm Le Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Rosé|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsMeatFishRed and black berriesWhite meat|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Mumm Le Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · G.H. Mumm
Mumm Le Rosé (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Rosé)
- View: Champagne Mumm Le Rosé is bright pink, pale yellow dyes
- Nose: develops a rich, intense, intense aromas in which red highlights. The slight presence of caramel and vanilla are a reminder of the influence of red cord.
- Mouth: The attack is lively and perfectly balanced, reflecting the strong personality of Pinot Noir. The long end is characterized by the power and elegance.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir (60%), Pinot Meunier (18%), Chardonnay (22%)
For nearly two centuries, the House of G.H. Mumm has been shaped by the strongly held values that still form an integral part of its identity today. The history of the House reads like an adventure driven by the passion and courage of its founders. Exploring and travelling the world over in...
Buy G.H. Mumm Wine:
Highlighted review about Mumm Le Rosé
Posted on 31/05/19 at 13.04
Mumm Brut Rosé
More reviews about Mumm Le Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Mumm Brut Rosé
Its substance is Cordon Rouge, while its clear colour, a mixture of amber and crimson, is provided by the red wine of Bouzy, made with Pinot Noir grapes.
- With its finesse and elegance, Mumm Rose has charmed and delighted the most discerning of Mumm connoisseurs since the very creation of the House in 1827. Its delicacy and smoothness have given it the rare privilege of being one of the best-loved champagnes among women.
- Robe: a clear pink colour with brilliant, pale yellow tints.
- Bouquet: it develops rich, intense aromas in which the red fruit stands out. The slight presence of caramel and vanilla are a reminder of the Cordon Rouge influence.
- Flavour: the attack is lively and perfectly balanced, reflecting the strong personality of the Pinot Noir. The long finish is characterised by power and elegance.
- A complex, fresh, distinguished, powerful blend in which the Pinot Noir stands out. Pinot Noir (60%) provides not only colour, but also strength and personality. Pinot Meunier (18%) contributes all its liveliness and exceptional fruitiness to this cuvée. The finesse and elegance of the Chardonnay (22%) give this charming champagne its balance.
Posted on 22/11/14 at 13.10
Mumm Brut Rosé
Posted on 17/12/19 at 20.05
Rosé G. H. Mumm Cordon
Very light flavour. Very yeasty and biscuity on the nose. Cool and pleasant.