G.H. Mumm (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
G.H. Mumm designed the first pink champagne as early as 1860. However, it was not certain that the "Royal Rosé" would convince consumers. Today this champagne is known under the name Mumm Brut Rosé .
Excellent, delicate, wonderful, this enchanting pink champagne is obtained through a process that respects the traditional champenoise method of Rosé Brut. Pinot Noir dominates this cuvée and lends it character, while Chardonnay brings finesse and elegance.
Mumm Brut Rosé is a champagne that goes well with exquisite and delicious dishes, in more traditional and sweeter combinations or more modern, for example in combination with smoked salmon or Iberian ham. A champagne to celebrate and accompany the best dishes in good company.
Technical sheet · Mumm Brut Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Rosé|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsMeatFishRed and black berriesWhite meat|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Mumm Brut Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · G.H. Mumm
Mumm Brut Rosé (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir and Rosé)
- View: Champagne Mumm Brut Rosé is bright pink, pale yellow dyes
- Nose: develops a rich, intense, intense aromas in which red highlights. The slight presence of caramel and vanilla are a reminder of the influence of red cord.
- Mouth: The attack is lively and perfectly balanced, reflecting the strong personality of Pinot Noir. The long end is characterized by the power and elegance.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir (60%), Pinot Meunier (18%), Chardonnay (22%)
For nearly two centuries, the House of G.H. Mumm has been shaped by the strongly held values that still form an integral part of its identity today. The history of the House reads like an adventure driven by the passion and courage of its founders. Exploring and travelling the world over in...
Buy G.H. Mumm Wine:
Highlighted review about Mumm Brut Rosé
Posted on 31/05/19 at 13.04
More reviews about Mumm Brut Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
Its substance is Cordon Rouge, while its clear colour, a...
Posted on 07/02/19 at 12.20
Posted on 07/02/19 at 11.45
- View: pale salmon pink, light orange hues, abundant bubbles, a fine and lively foam.
- Nose: aromas of wild berries, pink grapefruit, small fresh fruits like...
Posted on 04/02/19 at 13.52
- View: Pale yellow gold, fine bubble.
- Nose: Intense nose of white fruit, citrus, floral notes, brioche, butter and honeyed memories.
- Boca: good entry with volume,...
Posted on 16/06/17 at 12.44
Mumm Rosé presents a seductive pink salmon with light bubbles, small
Aromas of berries and wild strawberries and currants accompanied by...
Posted on 26/11/15 at 17.52
- View: G.H. Mumm Brut Le Rosé is a pretty pale salmon pink color with orange tones clear, abundant bubbles form a delicate and lively foam.
- Nose: Aromas of summer fruits and...
Posted on 04/11/15 at 12.59
- View: Mumm Brut Rosé has a salmon pink color with iridescent hues.
- Nose: Complex and intense with a predominance of acid red fruit, hazelnuts, souvenirs and fine bakery...