Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage 2012
Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£46.02 + £3.48 Shipping (4 - 6 days)
Shipping: Quierovinos (Spain)
£ You will receive 0.71 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Winery:||Moët & Chandon|
|Grapes:||Pinot Meunier (43%), Pinot Noir (29%), Chardonnay (28%), Pinot Nero|
If you liked Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage 2012 (Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Nero)
- View: Pale yellow with green hues. Bright, with fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: aroma of fresh white flowers, with aromas of biscuits evolution, hazelnuts and walnuts, with a mix of ripe pear, nectarine and white peach crisp.
- Mouth: fresh, soft, flexible, with initial sweetness and crispness. With notes of apricot, pear and white flowers. Touches of hazelnut and walnut. With lingering finish with notes of iodine and spicy, with a touch of grapefruit.
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon. With more than a thousand hectares today, with vineyards varietals Chardonnay and Pinot Noir and Meunier for making champagne in a rich ground limestone, rated Grand Cru (59%) and Premier Cru (25%).
GRAPES: 41% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Noir and 26% Pinot Meunier.
AGEING: the aging process takes place in cellar for at least five years. It has an aging after disgorgement of approximately six months.
PREPARATION: Harvest for the manufacture of Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage 2012 in Champagne has been excellent and unprecedented, resisting climatic adversities due to frost in the winter and spring, hail and heavy rains in bloom and a very hot summer severe water shortages ended with an ideal climate that allowed it to be considered one of the best vintages. After his vintage varietals Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Meunier and very rigorous selection begins its traditional process, but with a higher percentage of grapes Pinot Noir and Meunier.
PAIRING: seafood, white fish, rich fish like salmon and tuna, pork, appetizer, and soft and soft cheeses.
RECOMMENDED SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-9ºC
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
More reviews about Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage 2012
Posted on 10/12/19 at 09.47
Posted on 12/09/19 at 12.36
- It is made from grapes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
- It comes from the cellars Moët & Chandon and has a designation of origin Champagne (France). It has a bright gold color.
- Gives off toasty aromas and fruity notes.
- The palate is refreshing, has a velvety texture and a pleasant acidity.
- This champagne can be enjoyed with shrimps, prawns, scallops, poultry, white meat and peppers.
- It is recommended serving temperature of 8 ° C. Its alcohol content is 12%.
Posted on 22/06/19 at 04.40
- A bouquet characterized by freshness: Initial notes of fresh white flowers evolve towards sweet, fragrant pastries, with occasional scents of fresh walnuts, hazelnuts and biscuits. In parallel, the fruit is crisp, freshly ripened, with aromas of pear, white peach and nectarine.
- A harmonious palate: The attack is soft, supple and fluid. The palate then develops texture, with a softness like cashmere or felt. This initial softness gradually reveals a purity, the crisp structure lengthens, lingering, to offer an iodized, tangy finish, underscored by a mouthwatering hint of grapefruit.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage 2008
- Initial floral notes of linden, honeysuckle and acacia with citrus nuances evocative of bergamot and mandarin orange zest along with a dash of anise and green tomato. Following are notes of just-ripe stone fruits - white peach, nectarine and Mirabelle plums.
- The bouquet is completed by gentle scents of pastry, brioche, frangipane, almonds and vanilla with a slight hint of white pepper.
- This vintage is vivacious and lively. The underlying acidity orients the linear, focused palate; the tautness is enveloped and channelled by the texture of succulent notes of white fruits which envelop and channel the freshness toward a vibrant, mouth-watering finish with a lingering note of citrus fruit.
- Chardonnay 40%, Pinot Noir 37%, Pinot Meunier 23%.
Reviews about Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage 2009
- View: Yellow, green hues.
- Nose: Citrus, tropical. Spicy, smoky.
- Mouth: Fruity, dense, cool.
APPELLATION: O.D. Champagne
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier.
AGEING: 84 months
WINE PAIRING: Seafood, fish.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Moet & Chandon Vintage 2009
- View: pale yellow, greenish reflections.
- Nose: fruity aromas, fresh fruit, peach, mango, banana, spicy, white pepper, mineral notes, chert, floral aromas, honeysuckle, bergamot and anise aromas.
- Mouth: Fresh entry, fruity notes, nectarine, gooseberry, creamy, expressive, bittersweet, delicate, appetizing and succulent notes.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
PAIRING: shellfish and whitefish.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%