Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
£686.43 + £8.66 Shipping (6 - 12 days)
Shipping: Brut de champ (France)
£ You will receive 10.52 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Winery:||Moët & Chandon|
|Volume:||900cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Salmanazar, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Salmanazar (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Salmanazar:
- View: pale golden yellow.
- Nose: delicately vinous aromas, with a hint of lime and vine blossom.
- Mouth: pastries and fruit notes, with great breadth in the mouth and friendly and intense finish.
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier.
PAIRING: fruit desserts, oysters, foie mi-cuit, fried eggs with ham.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Salmanazar
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Salmanazar
Posted on 15/09/13 at 06.18
Posted on 05/05/17 at 04.42
Alcohol: 12, 5
Contents: 9, 00 l
The Brut Imperial is a quality champagne Brut product with a balanced assembly of the three varieties of...
Posted on 22/03/16 at 05.17
- View: Moet and Chandon Brut Imperial has a pale yellow color with green hues and fine bubbles forming very sharp cords.
- Nose: you can feel hints of white fruit, acidity given by citrus...