Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Created in 1869, Moët Impérial embodies the winery's unique style. More than 100 different wines are married, 20-30% reserve wines, to form this French Champagne's maturity, complexity and constancy with the body from the Pinot Noir, the suppleness from the Pinot Meunier and the Chardonnay's finesse.
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Winery:||Moët & Chandon|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
Champagne Tasting NOTE Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial MAGNUM :
- View: it is characterized by its pale yellow, somewhat greenish color, in a MAGNUM luxury bottle of 1.5 liters. Brilliant, with fine and constant bubbles.
- Nose: frank, with aromas of ripe white fruit (pear), pastry (angel hair), light smoked and aniseed.
- Mouth: fresh, slightly fruity, apricot souvenir, light citrus notes. End with a nice dry feeling.
ORIGIN DENOMINATION: Champagne
VINEYARD: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir.
WINE MARKING: Desserts, Fruits, Fish, Meat, White Meat, Seafood
CONSUMPTION TEMPERATURE: 6-9ºC
ALCOHOLIC GRADUATION: 12%
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
Posted on 04/06/19 at 15.14
Posted on 23/02/18 at 13.49
- View: Pale yellow gold.
- Nose: delicately vinous aromas, a touch of lime and vine blossom.
- Mouth: notes of pastries and fruit, wide-ranging...
Posted on 02/12/16 at 14.40
Moët et Chandon’s, long history dates back to 1743 when a wine trader by the name of Claude Moët began selling Champagne; first to France, and later across Europe. As the company’s...
Posted on 20/11/14 at 13.14
- View: Moet & Chandon Brut Magnum is pale yellow gold.
- Nose: delicately vinous aromas, with a touch of lime and vine blossom.
- Taste: Taste dominated by notes of pastry and...