Louis Roederer Vintage 2012
Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£48.20 + £8.66 Shipping (4 - 7 days)
Shipping: Vincoeur Catalan (France)
£ You will receive 0.74 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Vintage
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Louis Roederer Vintage 2012, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Vintage 2012 (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Vintage 2012:
- View: Louis Roederer Brut 2012 has a yellow color with amber highlights.
- Nose: Aromas of orange peel, nuts and fruity.
- Mouth: The palate shows flavors of candied fruit, toasted almonds, white chocolate and caramel.
GRAPES: 70% Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
BODEGA: Louis Roederer
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
More reviews about Louis Roederer Vintage 2012
Posted on 18/02/20 at 15.00
Posted on 15/05/18 at 20.04
Louis Roederer Brut 2012
Fantastic colour. Smells of yeast and bakery. This Champagne tasted like what it has to be, that is grapes.
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Vintage 2009
- Blend: 66% Pinot Noir and 34% Chardonnay, chosen from the finest crus in the Louis Roederer vineyards.
- Maturation: an average of four years ageing on lees, followed by more than six months after disgorging.
- Dosage: 11-12g/L of sugar from the dosage liqueur.
- Tasting notes: Lustrous amber yellow colour. Exuberant bouquet revealing aromas of ripe fruits lightly steeped in alcohol (blackcurrant, cherries in eau-de-vie), together with toasty and wooded notes. Classy, robust attack. Well bodied palate. Long and persistent finish.
- Choice of food: the richness and depth of the wine makes this the ideal champagne to accompany a meal. It is especially delicious with fish or white meat served in a sauce and is best served at temperatures of around 50-54 deg F (10 to 12 deg C).
- View: bright gold, fine and persistent perlage.
- Nose: large bouquet with notes of notes of nuts, ripe white fruit, pear and peach and citrus, with tertiary touches and minerals.
- Mouth: juicy, dense and seductive thanks to notes of ripe fruits and flowers uniform, acidic flavors with citrus, spices, fresh wood, dark chocolate. Structured, but cool, elegant, but juicy, long and clean finish, with nice mineral and floral notes.
VINEYARD: Louis Roederer
GRAPES: Pinot noir 70% Chardonnay 30%.
PAIRING: grilled fish, white meats with sauces.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Reviews about Louis Roederer Vintage 2010
Louis Roederer Blanc Millesime 2010
This 2010 has a phenomenal QPR.