Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Currently Louis Roederer Cristal 2010 is not for sale, but you can buy Louis Roederer Cristal 2012
£203.08 + £17.43 Shipping (5 - 8 days)
£1,218.51 + £17.43 Shipping (5 - 8 days)
£2,437.01 + £18.34 Shipping (5 - 8 days)
Shipping: Xtrawine UK (Italy)
£ You will receive 3.11 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2010 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 2010, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 2010 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
Producer: Louis Roederer
Grapes: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2010
Posted on 19/06/15 at 04.05
Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 2010
Someone recommended it to me, and I would also recommend it .
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
- Yellow gold in colour with amber tints and persistent, fine and lively bubbles. Subtle on the nose with notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle. When aerated, notes of vanilla and cocoa bean emerge, with toasted hazelnut, hints of liquorice and even a touch of cinnamon.
- The palate is structured and energetic with chalky, cherry freshness and an almost mentholated brightness. The Cristal 2009 is delicate and etherial, exceptionally focussed and full of energy.
- Perfect with white fish such as monk fish, and white meats.
- A continental, sunny year with a real winter that was very cold and dry followed by a glorious sun-filled summer and almost no rain in August and September. All this meant traditional vine growth, excellent health and remarkable grape ripeness for the production of dense, fruity and delicious wines. 2009 is an obvious addition to the select group of brilliant and accomplished Champagne vintages with a light, sunny character.
- 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay.
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Comment: Compared with 06 wins 06 large. 07 is a real lemon bomb. Too much citric acid and removes the complexity of the wine. However, still a very good champagne.