Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£173.13 + £4.31 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: My Secret Wine (Spain)
£ You will receive 2.65 points for each unit bought
Undoubtedly, this is the vintage that marks the apogee of the famous subtle yet powerful sparkling wines of the Cristal family, produced by this French winery. On this occasion, Louis Roederer Cristal 2009, based on Chardonnay and Pinot Noir, stands out for its balance, its sparkling evanescence and its elegance.
With a soft texture, this champagne combines notes of white fruits and citrus with mineral touches from the Chardonnay variety. The Louis Roederer winery, with 240 hectares on the best terroirs of the French Champagne region, presents this sparkling wine aged for six years in the cellar and rested for eight months after the disgorging phase. A champagne that is packaged in a sophisticated glass bottle with a flat bottom, whose name pays tribute to this material that emanates light and transparency.
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Nero, Pinot Noir|
|Ending Year For Optimal Consumption:||2030|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 2009, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 2009 (Chardonnay, Pinot Nero and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal 2009:
- View: Golden yellow, amber reflections and matt.
- Nose: notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle soft.
- Mouth: organized, energetic and chiseled mouth. A first sense, dense, ripe, silky amplified by the discovery one calcáreao touch, a fresh powder, almost mint.
VINEYARD: Louis Roederer
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay.
WINE PAIRING: as an aperitif, with shellfish and white meats.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2009
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Yellow gold in colour with amber tints and persistent, fine and lively bubbles. Subtle on the nose with notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle. When aerated, notes of vanilla and cocoa bean emerge, with toasted hazelnut, hints of liquorice and even a touch of cinnamon.
- The palate is structured and energetic with chalky, cherry freshness and an almost mentholated brightness. The Cristal 2009 is delicate and etherial, exceptionally focussed and full of energy.
- Perfect with white fish such as monk fish, and white meats.
- A continental, sunny year with a real winter that was very cold and dry followed by a glorious sun-filled summer and almost no rain in August and September. All this meant traditional vine growth, excellent health and remarkable grape ripeness for the production of dense, fruity and delicious wines. 2009 is an obvious addition to the select group of brilliant and accomplished Champagne vintages with a light, sunny character.
- 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay.
Posted on 28/01/17 at 09.46
Posted on 29/12/16 at 09.47
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Comment: Compared with 06 wins 06 large. 07 is a real lemon bomb. Too much citric acid and removes the complexity of the wine. However, still a very good champagne.