Louis Roederer (Champagne)
£203.08 + £17.43 Shipping (5 - 8 days)
£1,637.93 FREE SHIPPING! (48h - 5 days)
£3,275.86 FREE SHIPPING! (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: Xtrawine UK (Italy)
£ You will receive 3.11 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2008 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (55%), Chardonnay (45%)|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 2008, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 2008 (Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal 2008:
- View: Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 2008 is a sparkling lemon yellow with bright and slightly orange reflections.
- Nose: Delicate and subtle, with elegant aromas of red fruits (strawberries, figs) and citrus notes.
- Mouth: It has a perfect, round, thin and elegant, balanced with a long, powerful finish. It is youthful and energetic spring, all supported on a great mineral freshness.
BODEGA: Louis Roederer.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay.
WINERY: Louis Roederer.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal to consume only, it can also be accompanied by oysters or caviar.
ALCOHOL: 12% Vol.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Cristal 2008
Posted on 11/07/19 at 11.07
Louis Roederer Cristal 2008
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2008
Posted on 08/06/19 at 03.57
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier
Posted on 06/05/19 at 15.03
- A large reserve sparkling wine from the winery Louis Roederer Champagne and has a designation of origin Champagne (France). It has an iridescent color amber hues.
- It offers fruit and floral aromas with hints of caramelized apple.
- In the mouth invades a dense fruity flavor is meaty, creamy and fresh.
- This champagne aged for 5 years.
- Can be served alone or with appetizers, caviar and oysters.
- The optimum operating temperature is 10 ° C.
Posted on 27/03/19 at 04.10
Posted on 30/01/19 at 04.42
Posted on 30/01/19 at 04.05
Posted on 20/01/19 at 04.39
Louis Roederer Cristal Vintage 2008
Posted on 21/12/18 at 03.46
Posted on 05/12/18 at 03.59
Posted on 16/11/18 at 04.38
Louis Roederer Brut Cristal Millesime 2008
Posted on 27/10/18 at 03.41
Parker score: 97
ORIGIN: D. O. Champagne
BODEGA: Louis Roederer
The most exquisite Champagne Louis Roederer, the Grand Cru, is made with grapes from best vineyards and only in exceptional vintages. No malolactic fermentation, is aged for 5 years in cellars and 6 months in bottle.
The so famous glass bottle, has not changed since 1876 Tsar Alexander II demanded that his personal Cuvée be developed in glass bottles flat bottom to distinguish it from the others.
Varieties: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay
Serving temperature: between 6 and 8 ° C
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
- Yellow gold in colour with amber tints and persistent, fine and lively bubbles. Subtle on the nose with notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle. When aerated, notes of vanilla and cocoa bean emerge, with toasted hazelnut, hints of liquorice and even a touch of cinnamon.
- The palate is structured and energetic with chalky, cherry freshness and an almost mentholated brightness. The Cristal 2009 is delicate and etherial, exceptionally focussed and full of energy.
- Perfect with white fish such as monk fish, and white meats.
- A continental, sunny year with a real winter that was very cold and dry followed by a glorious sun-filled summer and almost no rain in August and September. All this meant traditional vine growth, excellent health and remarkable grape ripeness for the production of dense, fruity and delicious wines. 2009 is an obvious addition to the select group of brilliant and accomplished Champagne vintages with a light, sunny character.
- 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay.
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Comment: Compared with 06 wins 06 large. 07 is a real lemon bomb. Too much citric acid and removes the complexity of the wine. However, still a very good champagne.