Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Product not available in United Kingdom
+ £16.70 Shipping (24 hours)
Save £45.94! (-11%)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
£ You will receive 5.81 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 1 units left!
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1989 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||StartersRegional CuisineFishSeafoodPâté or foie grasJapanese CuisineFoie|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 1989, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 1989 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- Colour: It has a yellow colour with golden reflections. The bubbles are fine and regular, very persistentes.Intenso, fresh and very precise.
- Nose: bouquet range passes entirely by more complex aromas, starting with aromas of fruit (pears), crystallized citrus peel and lightly toasted nuts, which after a few minutes of oxygenation in cup pass aging aromas as almond and honey.
- Palate: Ample and fleshy, with deep, pear-flavored gum, fruit pits and buttered toast flavors. A serious style, with a velvety texture and excellent finish. This champagne has the concentration to keep in storage, but can also be enjoyed in their youth side.
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Cristal 1989
Posted on 06/03/19 at 03.53
Louis Roederer Cristal 1989
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 1989
Posted on 27/07/13 at 05.33
Out of range
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
- Yellow gold in colour with amber tints and persistent, fine and lively bubbles. Subtle on the nose with notes of citrus compote, candied apricots and honeysuckle. When aerated, notes of vanilla and cocoa bean emerge, with toasted hazelnut, hints of liquorice and even a touch of cinnamon.
- The palate is structured and energetic with chalky, cherry freshness and an almost mentholated brightness. The Cristal 2009 is delicate and etherial, exceptionally focussed and full of energy.
- Perfect with white fish such as monk fish, and white meats.
- A continental, sunny year with a real winter that was very cold and dry followed by a glorious sun-filled summer and almost no rain in August and September. All this meant traditional vine growth, excellent health and remarkable grape ripeness for the production of dense, fruity and delicious wines. 2009 is an obvious addition to the select group of brilliant and accomplished Champagne vintages with a light, sunny character.
- 60% Pinot Noir and 40% Chardonnay.
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007
Comment: Compared with 06 wins 06 large. 07 is a real lemon bomb. Too much citric acid and removes the complexity of the wine. However, still a very good champagne.