Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
+ £16.70 Shipping (24 hours)
Save £63.16! (-12%)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
£ You will receive 6.95 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 1 units left!
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1988 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||StartersRegional CuisineFishSeafoodPâté or foie grasJapanese CuisineFoie|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 1988, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 1988 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal Brut 1988:
- View: It has a yellow color with golden reflections. The bubbles are fine and regular, very persistentes.Intenso, fresh and very precise.
- Nose: bouquet range of fully passing through the most complex aromas, beginning with aromas of fruit (pears), crystallized citrus peel and lightly roasted nuts, which after a few minutes of oxygen in cup pass aromas of aging, such as almonds and honey.
- Mouth: Broad and fleshy with depth, pear flavored chewing gum, fruit pits and buttered toast flavors. A serious style, with a velvety texture and a great finish. This champagne has the concentration to keep in storage, but can also be enjoyed in his young side.
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 1988
Posted on 12/08/14 at 06.04
Cristal Roederer 1988 was superior
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007