Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1985 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||FishSeafoodStartersRegional CuisineJapanese CuisinePâté or foie grasFoie|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 1985, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 1985 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- Colour: It has a yellow colour with golden reflections. The bubbles are fine and regular, very persistentes.Intenso, fresh and very precise.
- Nose: bouquet range passes entirely by more complex aromas, starting with aromas of fruit (pears), crystallized citrus peel and lightly toasted nuts, which after a few minutes of oxygenation in cup pass aging aromas as almond and honey.
- Palate: Ample and fleshy, with deep, pear-flavored gum, fruit pits and buttered toast flavors. A serious style, with a velvety texture and excellent finish. This champagne has the concentration to keep in storage, but can also be enjoyed in their youth side.
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Cristal 1985
Posted on 09/02/16 at 14.16
Taste: Slightly ekiga tones with a few hints of lemon. The final tone offers a subtle yet elegant taste of caramel.
Cristal 1985 is a very good cristal. Feels however, very young for her age. Storage for a few years had probably benefited this...
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 1985
Posted on 01/06/18 at 08.41
- View: beautiful golden color.
- Nose: complex notes of almonds and hazelnuts.
- Mouth: Large, round, elegant and unctuous.
Posted on 21/07/13 at 05.35
They have gained a fan
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007