Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
+ £16.70 Shipping (24 hours)
Save £34.45! (-4%)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
£ You will receive 11.44 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 2 units left!
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Cristal
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1964 Other vintages|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
If you liked Louis Roederer Cristal 1964, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Cristal 1964 (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Louis Roederer Cristal 1964:
- View: gold, some bubbles.
- Nose: walnuts, toasted, caramel, brown sugar, mushrooms and honey.
- Mouth: elegant structure, mineral, pleasant acidity, lovely flavors. elegant and long finish.
GRAPES: 55-60% 40-45% Pinot noir and Chardonnay.
PAIRING: fish, shellfish, poultry.
TEMPERATURE: 8 °C
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
More reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 1964
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Cristal 2007