Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum
Louis Roederer (Champagne)
£111.80 + £15.24 Shipping (8 - 12 days)
£753.98 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
£1,507.95 + £12.99 Shipping (7 days)
Shipping: Gourmet en casa TCM - UK (Spain)
£ You will receive 1.71 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Brut Premier
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot (56%), Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum (Pinot, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Champagne Roederer Brut Premier Blanc Magnum is straw yellow with very fine bubbles.
- Nose: fragrant wine, pears and apples, almonds, flowers and lightly toasted.
- Taste: Fresh, citrus, refined and elegant, creamy.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
PAIRING: Ideal for seafood, fish and meat.
- DEVELOPMENT: Developed from grand and premier cru parcels. More than three years of aging in the cellars.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Chardonnay / Pinot Noir
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
More reviews about Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
This is a structured and elegantly mature wine, with a lively attack and a smooth palate.
- The blend is 1/3 Chardonnay and 2/3 Pinots, including 10% of reserve wines aged in oak casks for 2-5 years. The maturation is an average of three years ageing on lees, plus another six months after disgorging.
- A pale golden colour, delicate with a persistent beading. Rich yet subtle bouquet with hints of hawthorn, almonds and toast. Clean attack, creamy structure.
- Brut Premier is excellent as an aperitif but also readily accompanies light entrees based on fish or shellfish.
Posted on 03/01/19 at 09.51
- View: gold and fine bubble.
- Nose: fresh notes of apple and pear, more vinous character, to pastries and toast.
- Mouth: Creamy, lightweight but powerful, with a tasty and refreshing finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay 40%, Pinot Noir 40% and 20% Pinot Meunier.
AGEING: 3 years in cellars and 6 months in bottle
PREPARATION: partial malolactic fermentation.
PAIRING: shrimps, prawns, foie, micuit.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
Posted on 04/03/17 at 05.37