Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut
Laurent Perrier (Champagne)
£51.12 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£306.73 + £4.99 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
£873.93 + £7.95 Shipping (48h - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK
£ You will receive 0.78 points for each unit bought
If you liked Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut, you may also enjoy...
Description · Laurent Perrier
Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
Very clear, crystalline. Intense and complex. Wide aromatic range: fruit notes (citrus, white fruit) and flowers (honeysuckle). The set provides extreme feeling fresh as the ocean air. Lightweight and delicate, surprisingly long. The fruity, floral and mineral notes hint at a long dialogue of flavors. Sense of purity without austerity. Unsaturated long finish.
Pairing: Ideal from appetizer to dessert. A champagne that can be associated with caviar as seafood or even the "foie gras" and why not a pure.
Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is recognised - throughout the world - as one of the finest of Champagne Houses. This success derives, first and foremost, from a clear determination to abide by long-established traditions: respect for nature and wine, dedication to quality, and strong and...
Buy Laurent Perrier Wine:
Highlighted review about Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut
Posted on 28/11/18 at 16.23
Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut
More reviews about Laurent Perrier Ultra Brut
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The blend combines a small majority of chardonnay with pinot noir and is made exclusively with grapes from very ripe harvests. Bunch selection is rigorous, to ensure that only the grapes with high sugar levels and low acidity are retained. These conditions are necessary to create a finished champagne that has the required balance without any dosage. The ageing is long, lasting for at least four years.
- Its delicate finish, which leaves the palate fresh, and its subtle balance make this the most versatile champagne in Laurent-Perrier's range. Its capacity to bring out flavours in food makes it ideal from aperitif to dessert. This champagne pairs well with caviar or foie gras, seafood or oysters - and even accompanying a cigar at the end of a meal.
- Aspect: Very pale and crystal-bright in colour.
- Aroma: Intense and complex on the nose, with a wide range of aromas, including citrus and white fruit and flowers, such as Honeysuckel. The combined effect gives off an impression of freshness, much like ocean air.
- Taste: Airy and delicate, yet surprisingly long. Floral and fruit flavours combine with mineral notes to give a wine that is pure without being austere. he finish is long and leaves the palate clean.
- Serving: Serve between 8°C and 10°C.
- Grape Varieties: Chardonnay 55%, Pinot Noir 45%.
- Crus: Made exclusively from grapes from very ripe harvests and blended from fifteen crus or villages with an average rating of 97%.
Posted on 15/10/13 at 17.44
- View: Laurent-Perrier Ultra Brut has an intense color.
- Nose: Aromas genuine.
- Palate: A sparkling wine made without artifice. From a very high purity, results in a very delicate and champagne is made only more mature vintages and only four years older.
CELLAR: Laurent Perrier
Posted on 22/04/13 at 05.09