Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle Magnum
Laurent Perrier (Champagne)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£278.97 + £4.31 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
£ You will receive 4.28 points for each unit bought
Only 2 units left!
Technical sheet · Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle
If you liked Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Laurent Perrier
Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle Magnum (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle Magnum:
- View: high gloss coating, a fine effervescence.
- Nose: slightly candied citrus flavors, pastries, toasted almonds, soft notes of honey and gingerbread.
- Mouth: tasty and evolving in the mouth, an impression of fullness, great minerality and a pleasant feeling of freshness.
VINES: Laurent Perrier
GRAPES: 55% Chardonnay and 45% Pinot Noir.
WINE PAIRING: Grilled scallops with black truffles.
TEMPERATURE: 10-12 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is recognised - throughout the world - as one of the finest of Champagne Houses. This success derives, first and foremost, from a clear determination to abide by long-established traditions: respect for nature and wine, dedication to quality, and strong and...
Buy Laurent Perrier Wine:
More reviews about Laurent Perrier Grand Siecle Magnum
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Launched in 1959, Grand Siecle is Laurent-Perrier's Prestige Cuvee, the prime example of the House's exacting standards and know-how.
- Its unique style combining finesse, power and balance is the outcome of blending the very best grapes from the most prestigious crus in wines from the best Laurent-Perrier vintage years.
- Grand Siecle expresses the quintessence of champagne and French refinement.
Posted on 15/10/13 at 17.41
Laurent-Perrier Grand Siecle Magnum
Posted on 23/06/13 at 05.20