Laurent Perrier (Champagne)
Technical sheet · Laurent Perrier Grand Siècle
If you liked Laurent Perrier Grand Siècle, you may also enjoy...
Description · Laurent Perrier
Laurent Perrier Grand Siècle (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
Laurent Perrier Grand Siècle : A prestige cuvée was very good value!
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne
VINEYARD: Laurent Perrier
Grapes: 55% Chardonnay Grand Cru (11 in total with 7-8 years of age) and 45% Pinot Black
PAIRING: Ideal for an elegant appetizer or a gourmet meal
TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
Reviews guide 18/20 and Desseauve Bettane 16/20 Revue du Vin de France 88/100 Parker Point Wine Guide 17.5/20 (Champagne Special) Hachette Wine Guide 91/100 Wine Spectator Guide 1 star 91/100 Richard Juhlin comes without box (available on the website with the fancy box)
Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is recognised - throughout the world - as one of the finest of Champagne Houses. This success derives, first and foremost, from a clear determination to abide by long-established traditions: respect for nature and wine, dedication to quality, and strong and...
Buy Laurent Perrier Wine:
Highlighted review about Laurent Perrier Grand Siècle
Posted on 31/12/18 at 13.51
Laurent Perrier Grand Siècle
More reviews about Laurent Perrier Grand Siècle
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The epitome of Champagne blending, Grand Siecle calls on wines from the finest growths and the very best harvests; years which have been declared as vintages by Laurent-Perrier. Made to be given or shared with friends and family, it is a very seductive Champagne, totally enjoyable.
- Grand Siecle is a blend of pinot noir and chardonnay, with the latter being slightly dominant. The grapes are supplied by twelve of the most prestigious crus or villages, all of them Grands Crus classified at 100%, such as Ambonnay, Verzenay, Mailly, Avize, Cramant, Chouilly and Le Mesnil-sur-Oger. Within the vineyards of these crus, only the very best plots are selected, as are the finest musts from the pressings. The blended wine is then aged for about 5 years.
- It is brilliant yellow in colour, and has subtle aromas of honey, hazelnuts, grilled almonds and brioche, making it the perfect companion for refined dishes. It also pairs wonderfully with poultry and truffles as with veal and morel mushrooms.
Posted on 12/08/16 at 06.56
Grand Siècle Par Laurent-Perrier
I especially liked the colour. Aromas of yeast fermentation. A little rough at the beginning.
We paired Grand Siècle Par Laurent-Perrier with appetizers.
Posted on 04/11/15 at 11.44
is a bottle of champagne Laurent Perrier Grand Siècle in a case
- View: Laurent Perrier Grand Siècle case is detinte bright, a radiant yellow.
-Nose: Subtle aromas of honey, hazelnut, toasted almond and bakery make this a perfect wine to accompany the most refined dishes. Notable aromatic persistence.
- Mouth: Strength and roundness at a time. The wine offers a very tasty evolutionary mouthfeel, finishing with a touch of freshness. Grand Siècle offers a unique blend of strength and finesse combined.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: between 10 ° and 12 ° C.
PAIRING: The balance and complexity of Grand Siècle allow more refined accompany the dishes. Accompanies both a bird with truffle like a beef roast with blackberries or franbuesas To discover also with fish like mullet or sea bass. Serve the aperitif before a feast, you will, from the beginning a note sumptuous.
WINEMAKING: Parenting: 7 years at least
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir.
Posted on 30/12/14 at 05.37
Laurent Perrier Cuvée Grand Siècle was shocking
Posted on 23/12/12 at 05.05
Laurent Perrier Cuvee G Siecle is exciting
Posted on 21/11/12 at 05.05
Posted on 18/12/18 at 13.13
Posted on 11/12/18 at 13.11
Posted on 26/09/18 at 12.18
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04