Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut Magnum
Laurent Perrier (Champagne)
Product not available in United Kingdom
£134.10 + £10.80 Shipping (48h - 4 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
£ You will receive 1.99 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut
If you liked Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut Magnum, you may also enjoy...
Description · Laurent Perrier
Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut Magnum (Pinot Noir)
Salmonado elegant color. Franco and very fresh. Wide range of small red fruits: strawberry, currant, raspberry, black cherry. His extraordinary freshness is the dominant feeling. The fruit dominates the mouth. The first impression is very frank and acidified. One has the feeling of plunging into a basket of fresh red fruits: strawberry, raspberry and cherry blunder. It is light and round.
Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is recognised - throughout the world - as one of the finest of Champagne Houses. This success derives, first and foremost, from a clear determination to abide by long-established traditions: respect for nature and wine, dedication to quality, and strong and...
Buy Laurent Perrier Wine:
More reviews about Laurent Perrier Cuvée Rosé Brut Magnum
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- 10 different crus originate from the most beautiful areas of Champagne; Ambonnay, Bouzy, Louvois and Tours sor Marne.
- Maturation takes a minimum of four years and disgogement is carried out manually.
- 100% Pinot Noir, a salmony colour, frank and fresh on the nose with a large array of small red berries.
- The fruit is dominant in the mouth with first impressions being very acidulous and frank and should be served at between 8-10 degrees and can accompany poultry, young cheeses and fruit desserts.
Posted on 22/06/16 at 07.37
Laurent Perrier Brut Rosé Magnum
Laurent Perrier typical opaque colour. Delicious bakery aromas and notes of yeast. Juicy aromas of red fruits.
Posted on 25/11/15 at 10.25
Laurent-Perrier Rosé Magnum
- View: a nice raspberry dye into salmonados nuances.
- Nose: frank and fresh nose, wide range of small red fruits: raspberry, currant, strawberry, black cherry, extraordinary feeling of freshness.
- Mouth: prevalent fruit in the mouth, very frank and very pleasant acidulous attack, feeling a basket of fresh red fruits: notes of strawberry, cherry, blackcurrant and raspberry. But light wine with roundness.
VINEYARD: Laurent Perrier
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, poultry, seafood, blue fish, white fish, soft cheeses.
TEMPERATURE: 4-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%