Henriot Brut Souverain
East Henriot Brut Souverain is produced by the Champagne Henriot winery, one of the few independent family-owned houses in the Champagne region, which follows a tradition of excellence, a fragile balance between delicacy, intensity, and purity. For seven generations the family has selected the best vineyards, focusing on the purity of the Chardonnay with the utmost respect in order to ensure that this wine reaches its full expression.
The Brut Souverain is made up of a balanced proportion of Chardonnay, mostly from the Côte des Blancs and Pinot Noir varietals, the majority from Montagne de Reims.
Technical sheet · Henriot Brut Souverain
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (50%), Pinot Meunier (5%), Pinot Noir (45%)|
|Pairing:||StartersDessertsMeatFishRicePâté or foie grasRisottoIce Cream|
|Awards:||2017 - Coup de Coeur Guide Bettane & Dessauve|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Henriot Brut Souverain, you may also enjoy...
Description · Henriot
Henriot Brut Souverain (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Henriot Brut Souverain is pale yellow with abundant fine bubble
- Nose: Intense nose, herbaceous aromas, light citrus, green apple, milk and as bread crumbs.
- Palate: Boca tasty, medium acidity and slightly bitter in its final step, medium persistence.
GRAPES: 40% Chardonnay, 60% Pinot Noir
PRODUCTION: It is a blend of more than 25 crus and 20% of reserve wine s goes on. Aged 3 years in bottle
PAIRING: Fois Gras, for entrance, birds and risottos
Founded in 1808 in Reims, Maison Henriot is one of the few champagne houses have remained independent and family run by the same family continuously since its origins. These are seven generations of Henriot and that succeeded to his head and took sole ambition to work towards its prestige. The...
Buy Henriot Wine:
Highlighted review about Henriot Brut Souverain
Posted on 21/02/19 at 15.21
Henriot Brut Souverain
More reviews about Henriot Brut Souverain
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- A Champagne full of elegance, lightness and finesse, just as pleasant as an aperitif as throughout an entire meal.
- Composition of the cuvee: A high proportion of Chardonnay (around 40%), and Pinot Noir represent the majority of this wine's composition.
- Each year, about one-third of reserve wines are incorporated in the cuvee, thus ensuring the consistency of the Henriot style.
Posted on 11/04/17 at 15.50
Posted on 26/03/15 at 15.44
- View: gold, bright and clear. Fine and regular bubbles.
- Nose: expressive and refreshing notes of citrus and yellow fruit, floral aromas (flower vine, elderflower) and pastries (scones, toast, toasted almonds).
- Mouth: Fresh and balanced notes of pastry, spices (vanilla) and fruit (cherries, candied plums).
APPELLATION: Fine Champagne.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: fish and lamb.