Gosset Grande Réserve
£49.50 + £4.95 Shipping (24 - 48 hours)
£297.02 + £4.95 Shipping (24 - 48 hours)
£594.04 + £4.95 Shipping (24 - 48 hours)
Shipping: Le Bon Vin
£ You will receive 0.76 points for each unit bought
Gosset Grande Réserve is the flagship sparkling from the brand, Gosset. Filled in an ancient and elegant bottle, it's a harmonic and fine cuvée. You'll best enjoy it after a fun and interesting meal just for dessert.
Technical sheet · Gosset Grande Réserve
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||Mixed dishesEggsFishSeafoodPoached eggsWhitefish|
|Awards:||2013 Gold - Mundus Vini|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||87|
If you liked Gosset Grande Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gosset
Gosset Grande Réserve (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Gosset Grande Réserve is golden yellow, clean and bright
- Nose: expressive, ripe red fruit, cassis and dried fruit
- Mouth: Expressive, fleshy, ripe fruit, fresh and stylish
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8 to 10 ° C
PAIRING: Desserts, marinated meats and spicy dishes
WINEMAKING: Aged in the cellars rhyme.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
The history of the region of Champagne can't be understood without Champagne Gosset. Both region and winery, begin their journey in 1580, two centuries before the discovery of the ferment, with the quiet red wines and Chardonnay Pinot Noir called "vins d'Ay". Defendants were the wines at the...
Buy Gosset Wine:
Highlighted review about Gosset Grande Réserve
Posted on 26/06/19 at 17.32
Gosset Grande Réserve
More reviews about Gosset Grande Réserve
Posted on 12/06/18 at 10.58
Posted on 27/12/17 at 11.35
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Family owned and based in the heart of the Champagne region of Epernay. The Grande Reserve is made up of 43% Chardonnay, 42% Pinot Noir and 15% Pinot Meunier.
- This wine is a blend of three vintages 2005/6/7.
- Golden colour with a fine bead,Very expressive on the nose, creamy and yeasty, heaps of fruit on the palate, wild strawberries.
- In 2010 this wine won the Grappe D'or Guide Hachette, (among 36,000 wines tasted including 2,000 Champagnes the Grande Reserve received Best wine of the year).