Elaboration of Gosset Grande Réserve 2014
Gosset Grande Réserve 2014
TASTING NOTES OF Gosset Grande Réserve 2014:
- View: bright golden yellow, silver highlights.
- Nose: open, ripe red fruit (currant), wheat, nuts.
- Mouth: a fresh mineral notes combined with a warm, meaty tone.
GRAPES: 43% Chardonnay, 42% Pinot Noir and 15% Pinot Meunier.
The history of the region of Champagne can't be understood without Champagne Gosset. Both region and winery, begin their journey in 1580, two centuries before the discovery of the ferment, with the quiet red wines and Chardonnay Pinot Noir called "vins d'Ay". Defendants were the wines at the French court of Henry III and Louis XIII, along with the wines of Burgundy. Pierre Gosset began this activity in the area, so they are more than 400 years treating and Charonnay pinot noir. The winery's philosophy today is focused on maintaining quality above all else (sales, production, etc. ..). When the grapes are excellent for developing a million bottles, is done, but if the quality of the grapes is not appropriate, the hold down the production of bottles for quality. The grape that works is 95% Gosset Grand cru, few wineries offer this data and is the only way to have consistent quality.More about the Winery
Reviews of Gosset Grande Réserve 2014
Gosset Cuvée Grande Réserve, a wine with body and soul.
Gosset Cuvée Grande Réserve 2015
We had it with the desserts.
I shared a few glasses of Gosset Grande Reserve with that person I always am happy to drink wine with.
- View: bright yellow with golden highlights.
- Nose: Complex and intense, markedly floral aromas (violet, iris, lime ...).
- Mouth: The palate is widely fruity and well balanced. Dried fruits predominate on floral notes that give me a fine sweetness.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier.
CONSUME: Serve at 8 °C. It combines with any dish.