Gosset Grand Rosé
Product not available in United Kingdom
£31.32 + £8.06 Shipping (4 - 11 days)
Shipping: Les Caves (France)
£ You will receive 0.46 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 7 days.
A passion for uniqueness and nature, characteristic of the Gosset house, is the distinctive mark of Gosset Grand Rosé champagne, endowed with vast visual beauty, dressed in a salmon-pink hue with attractive orange reflections. This together with the alliance of 56% Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and 35% Grand Crus, highlighted by the presence of reserve red wines that are at least two years old, assures fruitiness with a high and delicately vinous red wine aroma. Gosset Grand Rosé is pure, light, elegant, intense on the palate with fruity notes and touches of minerality, offering flexibility and balance with a persistent and charming finish, truly stimulating with its salty touch. This champagne is beautiful, of great finesse and delicacy, excellent as an aperitif, for cakes and seafood, desserts featuring blue cheese or red berries. Gosset Grand Rosé is one that you won't want to share, just keep for yourself - a natural beauty.
Technical sheet · Gosset Grand Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (58%), Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||DessertsFishSeafoodSalmonLobsterCakes and pastries|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||89|
If you liked Gosset Grand Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gosset
Gosset Grand Rosé (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- Vista:Champagne Gosset Grand Rosé has an intense color.
- Nose: Aromas genuine.
- Mouth: A great rosé, ... House and touching tradition in Champagne, Gosset crop develops this very attractive pink, made mostly from chardonnay. Fruity, balanced, this rosé champagne seduce them with red fruit desserts, crustaceans or shellfish, or why not try it with French cheeses.
The history of the region of Champagne can't be understood without Champagne Gosset. Both region and winery, begin their journey in 1580, two centuries before the discovery of the ferment, with the quiet red wines and Chardonnay Pinot Noir called "vins d'Ay". Defendants were the wines at the...
Buy Gosset Wine:
Highlighted review about Gosset Grand Rosé
Posted on 26/02/14 at 16.28
Gosset Grand Rosé
- View: Rose assembly to the soft and flowing dress, petal color of salmon pink, adorned with a few ruby-cherry.
- Nose: The nose shows plainly strawberry, in its fresh form, as in that jam or stewed fruit. A basket of ripe strawberries alongside stewed strawberries. Some lactic acid peaks remind the youth of the wine.
- Palate: The palate is structured while in this equilibrium constant tension between freshness and fruity roundness. It is dominated by the pulpy red fruit such as strawberries (or cream sauce) providing a smooth and conformal sensation. A champagne appearance accessible and simple in his youth but whose maturation retain or intensify beauty.
GRAPES: Pinot Black, Chardonnay
PAIRING: Ideal with white fish, small game birds or dessert
Reviews 16/20 16/20 guides Bettane & Desseauve Revue du Vin de France 89/100 Parker Wine Guide 1 stars Guide Hachette des Vins 90/100 88/100 Wine Spectator Guide Richard Juhlin
More reviews about Gosset Grand Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Grand Ross is a blend of 12 Grand Cru and Premier Cru villages including Avize, Chouilly, Cramant Ay, Ambonnay and Bouzy with 7% red wine from Bouzy & Ambonnay.
- Strong, bright, clear salmon-pink hue. Generous mousse, made up of fine, constant bubbles. Long-lasting ribbon.
- Fresh, ripe summer fruits, aromas of wild red bramble fruits with raspberries, wild strawberries and redcurrants blending with the more insistent fragrances of sweet spices, such as cinnamon and nutmeg. On swirling distinct and persistent aromas of freshly-baked brioche, sweet buns and bread, and the subtly milky fragrance of fresh butter and whipping cream. Hints of wild roasted almonds and warmed mandarin peel.
- Palate: Rich, mellow, lightly structured, with vivacious fruit flavours echoing the aromas, with one noticeable difference - red fruit jams (as opposed to freshly picked fruit), blackcurrants and morello cherries. Generous and full-bodied, the mouthfeel is opulent and ripe, marrying roundness and concentration, infinitely silky, elegantly perfumed, with velvety bubbles. The finish is delicate and refined, with pleasurably persistent gingerbread aromas, leaving overall impressions of depth, intensity of flavour, and exemplary length.
- Enjoy with saltwater fish, garnished with rich spices, olives or tomatoes, or more elaborate sauces. Try with small game, served with a spicy foie gras sauce. It is ideal with berry fruit tarts, zabaglione, or fresh fruit salad.
Posted on 24/02/15 at 07.55
Gosset Grand Rose Brut
Posted on 06/10/16 at 07.06
Gosset Grande Rosé
Especially its colour pleased me . Yeasty. Outstanding taste.
It pairs good with strong flavoured fish.