Gosset Grand Blanc de Blancs
Product not available in United Kingdom
£40.32 + £7.15 Shipping (7 - 13 days)
Shipping: Bullesimes (France)
£ You will receive 0.6 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Gosset Grand Blanc de Blancs
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Sparkling Colour :||Rosé|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Awards:||2016 Guide Hachette des Vins - Coup de Coeur|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Gosset Grand Blanc de Blancs, you may also enjoy...
Description · Gosset
Gosset Grand Blanc de Blancs (Chardonnay)
- View: Gosset Grand Blanc de Blancs shows a golden yellow color with green hues
- Nose: white fruit, apricot, citrus notes, lemon and mineral notes, floral notes and honey
- Mouth: Harmonious, fresh, complex, fine, active and structured
WINERY: Champagne Gosset
The history of the region of Champagne can't be understood without Champagne Gosset. Both region and winery, begin their journey in 1580, two centuries before the discovery of the ferment, with the quiet red wines and Chardonnay Pinot Noir called "vins d'Ay". Defendants were the wines at the...
Buy Gosset Wine:
More reviews about Gosset Grand Blanc de Blancs
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Grand Blanc de Blancs is a blend of fifteen villages including Avize, Chouilly, Cramant and Les Mesnil sur Oger from the Cote des Blancs and Tour sur Marne, Trepail and Villers-Marmery from the Montagne de Reims.
- Colour & Appearance: Golden yellow with delicate green tints typical of the great Blanc de Blancs. Very fine bubbles.
- Nose: It is both mineral and floral with aromas of flowers and white fruits, apricot and Mirabelle plum. Very light notes of lemon, citrus fruits, crystallised quince and honey.
- Palate: Harmonious, complex and delicate with a great freshness. A crisp and well-structured champagne with a gentle silky finish.
- This cuvee, with all its finesse, elegance and freshness is the perfect aperitif. Perfect also with scallops, with a crab remoulade or gougeres.
- Won the gold in Sept 2011 Mundus Vini
Posted on 20/04/12 at 04.52